Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

How is Mobie ESPN??

Derek0550

Aug 16, 2006, 6:15 PM
I wish i had it bc im a sports fanatic ;is it any good??????
SHANK

Nov 22, 2006, 2:07 PM
Ya it is pretty cool. It certainly lives up to the hype in my oppinion.
msutela

Nov 22, 2006, 2:31 PM
Ummmm Mobile ESPN is cancelling services at the end of this year. 😕
mjlomax2

Nov 29, 2006, 2:27 PM
They are supposed to announce by Friday what is going to happen next. I have had this service from the git go, and I LOVE it. I can't wait for them to tell me what is next!! 😁
raycarroll70

Nov 29, 2006, 4:12 PM
I would like to think and believe as well that since both the Samsung ACE(900) and the Sanyo MCP(9000) are CDMA phones used by Sprint and the fact ESPN Mobile was a MNVO using the Sprint CDMA network, all the ESPN Mobile subscribers would be acquired by Sprint. Whether Sprint would be able to flash their firmware into either phone along with their PRL is another issue. Sad to see one of the Magic Mouse's kids fail.
mjlomax2

Nov 29, 2006, 4:23 PM
It is sad to see if fail. The features that they offered are second to none, well for a sports fan anyway. I wish they would hurry up and announce, the suspense is killing me!!! 🙂 đŸ¤Ŗ
yesVZW

Nov 29, 2006, 8:36 PM
You know that you can get a lot of sports content on Vcast from Verizon. Many of the guys I work with get sports scores and updates all day long through text alerts they have set up. And you can pretty much get up to the minute ESPN updates on Vcast. There is more to come after the first of the year that is proprietary for now, sorry.
mjlomax2

Nov 29, 2006, 8:44 PM
If only I had Vcast available in my area! ☚ī¸ đŸ˜ĸ
chocolateman85006

Dec 18, 2006, 8:01 PM
They didn't give my fiancee and me the $150 credit that they said they would and we dropped them. The reception was good, if not one of the best. Maybe I shouldn't have been so critical.
mjlomax2

Dec 5, 2006, 10:34 PM
Looks like Mobile ESPN has announced that they are going with Verizon. I am trying to get details, but nobody really knows anything yet. Hopefully you don't have to be in a VCast aera to be able to get the ESPN content.

www.mobileespn.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.