Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

anything new on the Samsung A900m?

MeAtWork

Jul 27, 2006, 8:00 AM
ive been trying to keep up on any new info thru phonescoop, sprintusers, google, customer service, retention, etc. its just like some phreakin well kept secret to me. has anyone heard anything new or definate on what updates the phone will have and when it will be released? ive heard July, August and September. hoping they will fix the battery life issue (that really isnt that huge), signal strength problem (my a800 gets better than the a900), a TF slot and hopefully will use the standard barrel charger that sprint was going to. i guess time will tell
floyd923

Jul 27, 2006, 10:11 AM
I would also love any information on this as well. I went to purchase the A900 back in June, and was disappointed in the battery life. At that point I was told by sprint that samsung would be releasing a newer version with a longer battery life coming soon. I can not find any information on this anywhere, and its almost august. The phone I am currently using is on its very last leg. Any infor on the newer version would be awesome!
IHeartSprint

Aug 2, 2006, 12:17 PM
The phone has so much and is so small. I highly doubt they can improve the battery life on the new one. Not much you can do without making the phone bigger. Hoewever I know the new one will have themes like the Sanyo 7500 and a memory card. Other than that it looks identical to the A900 out now.
raycarroll70

Aug 23, 2006, 5:33 PM
The Samsung A900M which is replacing the A900 DOES NOT have an expandable mmeory slot. The only cosmetic difference between the 2 handsets is the A900M will come with 2 preinstalled themes and the ability to download addition ones from Sprint.
IHeartSprint

Aug 28, 2006, 3:56 PM
I HIGHLY doubt they would re-release a phone currently out just because it now has themes. If they wanted to do that they would have come out with a software patch for that.
anotherxdose

Aug 29, 2006, 8:36 AM
i am not sure yet if the phone i am talking about is the new a900 but i know of a phone due out in december with 2mp camera, memory card slot, mp3 and thinner than a razr. i dont know who makes it or anything else about it. i am doing my best to find out though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.