Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Its easy to be pick on verizon

shagVZW

Jul 15, 2004, 12:57 PM
honestly speaking now, verizon has set the standard for the wireless industry. i mean everyone is always comparing their coverage to verizon and their phones to verizon and how they are sooo much better than verizon. i dont see anyone comparing att with t-mobile and so on. verizon is always at the top of everyones list of companies to complain about b/c we are number one. yeah we may not be here once the merger goes thru but seriously if you take 2 of the top 5 companies in this industry and combine them you better be number one and no one knows if they even will be by that time b/c of the churn rates for those companies. we will all just have to see but i know verizon will not take a backseat very long if it even has to. but take a look at ...
(continues)
tomweston713

Jul 15, 2004, 1:11 PM
yes i agree that verizon has very good coverage, its just that they are not the beginning and the end. and other companies have much more better values. verizon may work best for the masses, but for a lot of my customers that port into att wireless from verizon. they live, work, and play in areas whee verizon does not have good coverage. and lets face it the maps you guys use at verizon are not exactly accurate showing the majority of the country painted in red.. May the best company win. and hopefully we will all prosper, peace be with you.. you too VERIZON!!!
CainMarko

Jul 15, 2004, 2:08 PM
Um actually, that's not entirely true. Cingular is ALWAYS comparing themselves to other companies NOT JUST VZW. It's funny you mention that because I usually here trash talking and COMPARISONS to Cingular from the VZW guys. (and not in the forum, but sales crs's
muchdrama

Jul 15, 2004, 5:34 PM
CainMarko said:
Um actually, that's not entirely true. Cingular is ALWAYS comparing themselves to other companies NOT JUST VZW. It's funny you mention that because I usually here trash talking and COMPARISONS to Cingular from the VZW guys. (and not in the forum, but sales crs's
I always compare Verizon to metroPCS with my customers.
😉
VZWCustServ

Jul 15, 2004, 6:03 PM
muchdrama said:
CainMarko said:
😉

I always compare VZW to "shoutin' real loud-like" or "whoopan' and 'ooleran 'cross da yard"
muchdrama

Jul 15, 2004, 6:41 PM
VZWCustServ said:
muchdrama said:
CainMarko said:
😉

I always compare VZW to "shoutin' real loud-like" or "whoopan' and 'ooleran 'cross da yard"
I whoop and holler across the yard sometimes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.