Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Verizon RAZR

DiceRoss27

Mar 27, 2006, 10:06 AM
Hey everybody, I know this is crazy, But im one that gets tired of a phone real fast. I have the new RAZR V3 for Verizon, and i have no complaints, however I always wants new, LOL Anybody out there have any clue as to if verizon is planning on putting out another model of the RAZR, maybe with better camera, and other features. Thanks everybody!
Rich Brome

Mar 27, 2006, 2:33 PM
Yes, they are. 😉
wafrenkel

Mar 27, 2006, 8:15 PM
Umm.. than WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO???? 😳
hmm.. what about GSM, u thinkin' anything about the iPhone? Rumors true????
Rich Brome

Mar 27, 2006, 8:27 PM
I can't say more just yet.

You won't have to wait long for full details, though. 😉
wafrenkel

Mar 27, 2006, 11:00 PM
why cannot you say more? Did they show you a "prototype" and your like secretly not allowed to disclose that information?

Wanna just hint it or.... translate it to like chinese????/

😁
kid aquarius

Apr 1, 2006, 10:56 PM
Think:

VCast Music
Transflash slot

Maybe stereo bluetooth??
wafrenkel

Apr 1, 2006, 11:06 PM
That would make sence. hmm.. i don't think that i realized it would be CMDA i thought it would be GSM, i didn't relize it waz VZW
kmcfarlin

Apr 20, 2006, 3:03 PM
If you want an awesome phone, don't use a CDMA carrier. If you want the best of the best phones, get a GSM phone from Cingular or T-Mobile. Preferrably from T-Mobile because at least they are good for something (Customer Service).
DiceRoss27

Mar 28, 2006, 9:26 AM
Hi, I know you "cant say more" however if you know something Can you give us a small taste? any clue what might be changing?? Thanks man
crxtreme89

Mar 30, 2006, 2:30 PM
DiceRoss27 said:
Hi, I know you "cant say more" however if you know something Can you give us a small taste? any clue what might be changing?? Thanks man

I'll give you guys some hints. You can shave your legs with the new RAZR. It's pretty sweet!
DiceRoss27

Apr 6, 2006, 10:31 AM
Is it the new V3M That i saw pop up on this site?
?
crxtreme89

Apr 19, 2006, 4:03 PM
It's the new V3T! T stands for TDMA. Yes, you heard it, they are bringing TDMA back and getting rid of GSM.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=TDMA+in+GSM+out ... »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.