Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Is Verizon offering any new sleek phones anytime soon?

jc123

May 27, 2004, 12:24 PM
I recently purchased my wife the Samsung E105 phone under T-Mobile. I think ATT has a comparable phone as well. The phone is small, thin (0.8inches) and weighs around 2.8 ounces. It's a fairly basic phone by today's standards... ie, no camera, bluetooth, etc. Does anyone know when/if Verizon will offer a similar phone? Although I am tempted to switch plans, I want to stick with Verizon because their coverage works for me.
muchdrama

May 27, 2004, 1:01 PM
jc123 said:
I Although I am tempted to switch plans, I want to stick with Verizon because their coverage works for me.
Don't make the mistake of being lured to another carrier for their fancy phones. Having a not so cool phone with excellent service and coverage is priceless. I'm currently using a Motorola t730, which is the only phone in that particular series to work well. I'm of the mind that it has something to do with Verizon's excellent network. As for you wanting a phone similiar to your wife's for Verizon...well, I currently don't think there's anything coming down the pipeline. Sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.