show all 29 replies

JOAN CUSACK IS HOT

Big Daddy

Mar 20, 2004, 9:12 PM
😁
Myth

Mar 21, 2004, 2:54 PM
Um, I think that was a typo, Big Daddy.

JOHN Cusack is hot. JOAN Cusack is, well, okay.

Me, I'm just glad we have all these celebrities to tell me which carrier to choose.

😁
tequilasundae

May 11, 2004, 4:11 PM
🙄 i work for uscellular too..tmobile has the hotter spokeschick..
muchdrama

May 12, 2004, 7:11 PM
tequilasundae said:
🙄 i work for uscellular too..tmobile has the hotter spokeschick..

But Joan's got the brains...and she's way funny. I'll take Joan.
-_SHARD_-

May 16, 2004, 5:11 PM
No way Virgin WS has the best spokes chic's 😁 😈 🤣
bjoyen

May 24, 2004, 11:28 PM
I don't know how anyone who thinks that an average looking girl who flaps around her HUGE chin when she talks can possibly be Hot?? 😳

I've heard that her contract is up at the end of the year and we hopefully won't be seeing much more of her (or her mouth 🤣 )

The new commercials though (the guys watching the big game while discussing it on their phones, the construction workers, and the little boy talking to grandma) are frickin hilarious! 😁
muchdrama

May 25, 2004, 12:15 AM
bjoyen said:
I don't know how anyone who thinks that an average looking girl who flaps around her HUGE chin when she talks can possibly be Hot??

I dunno about you but I think funny is sexy. And she's altogether not a bad lookin' gal.
towermonkey

May 25, 2004, 2:40 PM
I would definitely handcuff her to a radiator & beat her with a cat-o-nine-tails.
muchdrama

May 25, 2004, 4:09 PM
towermonkey said:
I would definitely handcuff her to a radiator & beat her with a cat-o-nine-tails.

Now that's just uncalled for.
tryptophanatic

Jun 26, 2004, 2:50 PM
joan cusack is proof that john cusack would look horrible as a woman.
muchdrama

Jun 26, 2004, 6:09 PM
tryptophanatic said:
Geeze, we all have something against this woman, don't we? Mean people!
towermonkey

Jun 28, 2004, 11:19 AM
muchdrama said:
tryptophanatic said:

_I_ think she's not too bad looking. Attractive in a bookish sort of fashion, like Tina Fey. Not really beautiful in the sense that Catherine Zeta-Jones is beautiful, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Oreos, either.

No, I'd definitely break out the leather panties & ball-gag for Joan Cusack. Then I'd hit her over & over with a bamboo cane.
tryptophanatic

Jun 28, 2004, 11:26 AM
ew ew ew, tina fey blows joan cusack away by far, how dare you compare her to her!
joan cusack's face looks like the top half is trying to eat the bottom half
towermonkey

Jun 28, 2004, 11:38 AM
tryptophanatic said:
ew ew ew, tina fey blows joan cusack away by far, how dare you compare her to her!

The only thing I find odd about Tina's appearance is that scar on her cheek. It's hard to see on TV, but every now & then it shows up. It's almost Frankenstinian in appearance.

She's still hot, though. Go see Mean Girls, you get to see her in a sheer white tank top. No nipple, though.
muchdrama

Jun 28, 2004, 7:50 PM
tryptophanatic said:
Look folks! He completed a post! Yay!
tryptophanatic

Jun 29, 2004, 2:34 PM
I'LL COMPLETE YOUR FACE YOU BIG
muchdrama

Jun 28, 2004, 7:49 PM
towermonkey said:
muchdrama said:
tryptophanatic said:

_I_ think she's not too bad looking. Attractive in a bookish sort of fashion, like Tina Fey. Not really beautiful in the sense that Catherine Zeta-Jones is beautiful, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Oreos, either.

No, I'd definitely break out the leather panties & ball-gag for Joan Cusack. Then I'd hit her over & over with a bamboo cane.
And just when I thought this forum couldn't possibly get any stranger. Catherine Zeta-Jones strikes...
(continues)
towermonkey

Jun 29, 2004, 10:25 AM
muchdrama said:
towermonkey said:
muchdrama said:
tryptophanatic said:

And just when I thought this forum couldn't possibly get any st
(continues)
carbonbased

Jun 30, 2004, 6:24 PM
i think tina fey is a very attractive woman as well, but i also think that a younger joan cusack is as well. anyway... i found this link, regarding the scar that was mentioned

http://www.bondcliff.net/images/tf.jpg »
towermonkey

Jul 1, 2004, 9:56 AM
carbonbased said:
i think tina fey is a very attractive woman as well, but i also think that a younger joan cusack is as well. anyway... i found this link, regarding the scar that was mentioned

http://www.bondcliff.net/images/tf.jpg
»
That is SO wrong 😁
Craftabc

Jul 1, 2004, 11:42 AM
😲 are you serious, joan cusack reminds me of a serial killer. i guess cause she played one in Adams Family Values. the seems to be something wrong with her. I mean, have you seen the movie Toys.
sherryberry

Jul 1, 2004, 11:37 PM
Ha... She reminds me of a librarian or a housewife. And Catherine Zeta Jones just looks like a stripper or prostitute. The verizon guy is a lot more amusing.
Aitm908

Jul 2, 2004, 12:26 PM
no way! what guy doesnt like strippers and prostitutes? lol
sherryberry

Jul 2, 2004, 2:03 PM
Someone whose not a guy 😉
Aitm908

Jul 2, 2004, 2:53 PM
well.. good thing they came out with Guys Gone Wild for you ladies 🙂 lol
sherryberry

Jul 2, 2004, 3:00 PM
I prefer the real thing and not something on TV... Touching is fun! 🤣
Aitm908

Jul 2, 2004, 3:01 PM
lol okok i HOPE noone else is reading our messages hahahaha
towermonkey

Jul 2, 2004, 5:49 PM
I'd still eat her corn. I bet it smells like roses & tastes like cherries. 😁
Aitm908

Jul 3, 2004, 4:43 PM
What does that even mean?! lol
towermonkey

Jul 2, 2004, 12:32 PM
sherryberry said:
Ha... She reminds me of a librarian or a housewife. And Catherine Zeta Jones just looks like a stripper or prostitute. The verizon guy is a lot more amusing.

Ugh. I _HATE_ that dude - and I WORK for Verizon. He is sooooooo irritating.

I think Sprint's Trench-Coat Guy is more amusing. They do a good job with commercials. I really like the one with the little kid that went over on his "macaroni minutes". It's definitely original & gets your attention.

Zeta-Jones doesn't look like any stripper I'VE ever seen. At least she isn't covered with bruises & cigarette burns. She does have the requisite two kids, although she IS married & they have the same father. I like this trend towards volup...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.