Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

moto mpx

jetli

Jun 2, 2005, 9:03 AM
are they really coming out with the moto mpx? not the 220 or 200 but the mpx with the dual flip design and querty keyboard..... when, if it does, come out i am buying it. i have a siemens sx6605 but that MPX it fire
simplymarcus

Jun 2, 2005, 4:43 PM
Cingular is going to do another MPX product with motorola. By the end of the year you will hear about a MPX device.
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Jun 2, 2005, 11:38 PM
Marcus,

Are you sure? Cingular is giving Moto another chance on a smartphone device? The mpx 200 on AT&T was a faliure and the 220 worked about half the time. I have seen a live mpx(or mpx 300). It is very nice.

Will
simplymarcus

Jun 3, 2005, 4:31 PM
Yep they are going to give moto another shot at it. People want windows mobile software the demand is to high. Cingular is looking at the mpx 300 and other versions of the mpx trying to work the bugs out.
doubletap

Jun 16, 2005, 5:38 PM
Sorry, the MPX will never leave Malaysia. Motorola hasn't scrapped thier smartphone division, but have moved it in house. I do not look for another device with Windows Mobile 2003 now that 05 is out.
simplymarcus

Jun 16, 2005, 8:39 PM
I was not saying that it was going to happen this year just saying there will be another MPX for cingular in the US.
Rich Brome

Jun 16, 2005, 7:48 PM
No, the specific MPx device you're asking about has been canceled.

But there are similar Motorola Windows Mobile devices in the works that will fill that gap. Look for some announcements in the next month or two.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.