Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 37 replies

Why do I keep hearing

island4prez

May 30, 2011, 1:43 PM
Customers come up and tell me they heard the iphone is coming to Sprint? Please no. I will hate my life if it does because I will once again hear only Iphone this Iphone that. Who cares about that phone.

Plus I already know if we sell that apple won't pay jack crap on commission and it won't even count as a box.

Our At&t stores sell it and they don't make crap. The Verizon next to me sells it and they hate it because they don't get paid crap either.

What is the big deal with this phone I do not understand!!!
JMike89

May 30, 2011, 1:48 PM
It's made by the makers of iPod. Nuff said.
fullracecam

Jun 2, 2011, 1:29 PM
its a great phone that will just work... android is good too its all about what evil you would rather have there is no wrong or right phone to buy, you have to live with it. if you dont like what you get paid, leave.... 😈
island4prez

Jun 2, 2011, 2:08 PM
I love what I get paid, I am more worried about how much I am going to get paid for selling that product. I just don't understand the infatuation with that phone. The wonders of the world I guess.
jvcmegabass

Jul 25, 2011, 1:06 PM
Listen, it's not easy for us to sell every phone on sprint. Do you understand HOW EASY it is to sell an iphone?

Customer: what kinds of smart phones do you have?

us: Well we have about 18 different android phones and the iphone as well as some bla-

Customer: iPhone. i want the iPhone!
island4prez

Sep 1, 2011, 3:51 PM
So when the customer walks in, I will now be saying "Welcome to Sprint, we have some great car chargers and cases for your new Iphone. How many would you like?"

I will just be an order taker.

Oh well , at least I have a job.
me12

Sep 4, 2011, 1:13 PM
And be happy that you do have a job!
I'm sure you eat everyday and have a house to shelter you 🙂
tara.k

Sep 23, 2011, 3:34 PM
The Iphone will help Sprint a lot.
At least at verizon, we can talk a majority of our customers out of any apple product. Mainly because of the commission we DON'T make off of apple products..
I can fight against apple because I had the Iphone and enjoy my Incredible 2 a whole lot more..

But like I said.. I'm pretty sure the Iphone will help Sprint greatly.
hobble

Jul 27, 2011, 1:37 PM
that told about how sprint may be getting the iphone 4gs by christmas time.
Rich Brome

Jul 29, 2011, 10:53 AM
It's all just rumors until Steve announces it. Even if Apple and Sprint are considering it, no decision is final until it's actually announced. That's how the industry works, and it's especially true with Apple.

With that said, when the CDMA iPhone was announced for Verizon, they did make it clear that there was no exclusive in that relationship. That doesn't mean it is coming to Sprint, but Apple certainly left the door open to that possibility.
famoussasjohn

Jul 31, 2011, 1:27 PM
island4prez said:
Customers come up and tell me they heard the iphone is coming to Sprint? Please no. I will hate my life if it does because I will once again hear only Iphone this Iphone that. Who cares about that phone.

Obviously they care...If you don't want to hear it, you should probably go work somewhere that doesn't have to deal with anything about cell phones..
island4prez

Aug 4, 2011, 11:32 AM
I love my job, why would I leave?

I just don't fancy that phone, and I like them money I make on all the phones I sell. Why would I want to make less? It's like asking you if you want a pay cut.
Roberta33

Aug 11, 2011, 12:48 PM
I want an iphone!
not pickles

Aug 12, 2011, 8:46 PM
.....Why?
melrhodes

Aug 16, 2011, 7:13 AM
because he's stupid 😈
not pickles

Aug 24, 2011, 4:13 PM
You're equally guilty for saying that
NonBiasedRep

Aug 15, 2011, 5:20 PM
**:FacePalm:**
twinmoon1

Aug 24, 2011, 9:53 PM
the latest news is that sprint will sell both the iphone 4 and iphone 5 in october. this is according to the wall street journal. so this is big news. sprint employees have been told to say no comment on any speculation as to whether or not sprint will sell it. make up uyour own mind on what that means.
iljaaf21

Aug 25, 2011, 4:15 PM
This is in the Rumor Mill for a reason!
olderthandirt

Aug 27, 2011, 1:26 PM
When it is in google news, yahoo news, msn news and the tv news it it most likely more than a rumor
not pickles

Aug 27, 2011, 7:27 PM
If you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
-Mark Twain
olderthandirt

Aug 28, 2011, 4:06 PM
and if you read the newspaper you are misinfomed also.

-Me
bdo3272

Aug 29, 2011, 6:01 PM
and if you read the newspaper you are misinfomed and a day behind the news,
olderthandirt

Aug 29, 2011, 10:10 PM
Only a day? Seems closer to a week at times
not pickles

Aug 31, 2011, 3:54 PM
Mark Twain already said that, old man. Go back and read my post again.
olderthandirt

Sep 6, 2011, 11:40 PM
Lost my reading glasses again.
Could you send it in Braille for me please
not pickles

Sep 7, 2011, 8:06 PM
hahaha 🤣
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Oct 5, 2011, 11:58 AM
My buddy has a friend that knows a guy that works for Sprint and he said that the iphone is indeed coming to Sprint, but to remind everyone that the iphone 5 has not been released by APPLE so they will not be getting that model. They will be getting the iphone 4s and iphone 4 though.
Admiral_Ackbar

Oct 5, 2011, 12:31 PM
Yeah, well my brother's friend has a sister who's baby-daddy is 1/2 cousins with a friend of an old boss's momma whose cat was owned by a lady who works next door to someone who used to work for Sprint who heard thru the grapevine that the iPhone was coming soon....

😲 🤣 😁
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 1:39 PM
Well played

🤣
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 1:42 PM
It's the iphone 4 and 4s not 5.
olderthandirt

Aug 29, 2011, 10:11 PM
And now we hear all over the newsthat it is. Sprint will not tell it's reps about it though
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 1:41 PM
I can't stand that the news is reporting it and apple and sprint didn't even announce it that early. Only did they announce it yesterday. I had several customers tell me we were getting it and when I told them we are unsure they would pretty much tell me im retarded and they believe everything on the news.
alpaca_camel

Sep 13, 2011, 4:01 PM
bluecoyote about it.

nuff said.
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 22, 2011, 4:29 PM
What is the iphone other than the APPLE symbol on the back of the device, that is what is making it sell. I can almost guarantee that if we were to place that dumb APPLE on the back of any other phome we would not be able to keep said phone on the shelves. Every mobile company has at least one device that is exactly the same as the iphone regarding the capabilities of the device that sell at much cheaper prices. So in actuallity what are people paying for when they buy the iphone? Answer: the APPLE on the back of the device.
xanadul14619

Sep 26, 2011, 11:55 AM
That may be true, but it is a nice looking logo, listen all you trollers and fanboys, the fact is that all phones have their shining star and dirty poop spot. In most things the iphone does fail in capabilities, but most people want something that they dont have to think about, the iphone provides them that, a stupid phone for stupid people. those of us that dont live under a rock and dont smoke the jobs hash actually realize that with minimal effort can purchase a device with richer more free features that is on average half as expensive, did we mention that you dont have to go to one location if your having issues with your device.....i know there is more, but i know the flames will already ensue from this rant, have a nice day.
monica123

Sep 26, 2011, 7:58 PM
Hey, be relaxed. Nothing loses in our life no matter what happens between Apple and AT&T

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.