Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Where is the motorola V635?!!

everman

May 26, 2005, 7:02 PM
Why has this not been made available for cingular customers yet?
justdarick

May 27, 2005, 2:08 PM
There are sites that have it, such as (http://www.myworldphone.com/v635.html)... I haven't heard of it being in Cingular anytime soon, but I could be wrong...
ThatTDMAGuy

May 29, 2005, 1:05 PM
its available in Canada through Rogers Wireless. I don't know about when it would be available through cingular.....usually phones that cingular has Rogers has including the razr so it isn't full exclusive to Cingular just in the us.
Copernicus

May 31, 2005, 1:04 AM
I know a few reps here won the v635 through various contests and are merely awaiting the arrival. We do know it will be this yea, but of course the road map also said it would be April :p Do not hold your breath, just do not give up hope either.
Iselltheshitoutofphones

May 31, 2005, 10:54 AM
Coper,

Don't hold your breath for the V635. Someone in the Cingular forum reported that Moto is substiuting the V635 for the V551 or RAZR for that contest. The 635 is not comming to Cingular.

I am still waiting for my prize from the allpromoto contest back in January.

Will
Copernicus

Jun 4, 2005, 12:44 AM
Hehe, I had heard that as well but am still hopeful :p
lisam

Jun 4, 2005, 9:50 AM
i was in the contest for moto and won a v635 as well. i got an email stating that moto and cingular have decided not to launch it so they were substituting it for a v551 or mpx220 with the new software in it
Darth_Ix

Jun 4, 2005, 8:01 PM
The Reps that won the 635 in the contest are going to get the mpx220. The are to be mailed next week. you can call motorola and get the treacking info for your phones. This is from a motorola rep we have contact with. The merchandising team has also confirmed that the v635 will not be picked up by Cingular (because of the price in relation to the razr).
everman

Jun 9, 2005, 9:10 PM
I am so pissed off about Cingular dropping the v635. Just when they were going to put a good Motorola out too.
colione115

Jun 19, 2005, 7:29 PM
The 635 isn't coming. For the contest, moto gave the option for the 551 or the mpx220. From what I understand, the 635 didnt pass the testing phase for cingular.

That and I don't see alot of new phones coming for Cingular until the push to talk feature is rolled out late summer or early fall (around sept). Then you'll see tons of phones being released or re-designed to allow for the feature to work.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.