Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

first 5g phone

verizonbites

Jul 20, 2010, 8:42 PM
Insanely incredible news out of korea. Technology giant smell my sac industries announced through a classified internal document leaked through a piece of class employee has told everyone that they will begin production of the world's first 5g phone which will introduce a couple new technologies. This phone will have the latest dolby surround sound package, it will have a 12 megapixel camera with dual flash a camdorder with recording in 1080p, and will use a 3d screen similar to that of the new nintendo 3ds. They said that the primary window for release into the world cell phone markets will not happen until approx. summer of 2011.
sprintguy19

Jul 23, 2010, 7:23 PM
Release is in the summer of 2011, but because I sold 10 phones last month, I have the phone already. It is incredible! You don't even need to be in a 5g area, because it supplies its own 5g minitower that gives reception anywhere. Its actually a 12 GIGA-pixel camera, the first device ever in the Giga range. It will actually take pictures through a solid wall, using the downloadable Superman X-ray vision app. I've got mine set up on Trac-fone, and only need to purchase 60 minutes each week at a cost of $0.33/min.
deepc

Jul 25, 2010, 1:17 PM
Only a 12giga pixel camera?

I'm really looking for something with a minimum of 20 terra-pixels running on a 6g network.

If I get this phone, can I get it without the data package? 🙂
Amarantamin

Jul 25, 2010, 5:47 PM
You sure can!

The new Everything Except Data plans will be perfect for you! Everything you can possibly do with your phone, including ringer and game downloads, video chat, instant messaging, and email, all without being accused of using any of that mysterious and pesky 'data' that they keep accusing you of but you know you aren't doing!
ecycled

Jul 24, 2010, 11:38 AM
I've already sent verizonbites 5000 dollars to invest in this company for me. I'm going to be rich!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.