Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Droid X

nickyscoops

Jul 15, 2010, 5:55 PM
I don't get it. Verizon said Motorola would not put them self in the same position as HTC by being sold out. Guess what, there sold out. What a joke!!!
reklisammy

Jul 15, 2010, 10:07 PM
Here's the thing. HTC is sold out and slow going do to the screens they are buying from Sony or whoever. Lets hope not the same issue.
Caucasian

Jul 17, 2010, 9:10 AM
It's not Motorola that decides how many Droid X's to make, rather Verizon as to how many they order.

Same thing happened with the EVO, HTC could have been more than well equipped to handle it but Sprint ordered around what they projected was a 6 month supply, it lasted weeks. The egg is on Sprints face for not being ready, and Verizons for not meeting demand.

It may be purposeful to try to copy-cat the iPhones "zomg I want one so I better pre-order" hype.
crab0340

Jul 19, 2010, 10:01 AM
there not sold out everywhere i run an agent in Virginia and i have them stocked and keep getting them stocked
moedaddy

Jul 19, 2010, 5:17 PM
It is true all over the country can't find one,called fairfax,richmond and alexandria virgina,all sold out.Don't no what that person is talking about,he must live back in the country or an i-phone person. 😎
verizonbites

Jul 20, 2010, 8:28 PM
i have htc droid incredible, motorola cliq, and htc hd2 and i love em all

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.