Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

T-MOBILE SALES ALL PHONES FOR FREE...

Ptp713

Jun 10, 2010, 4:51 PM
There was plenty of buzz when news first surfaced about a big event happening on June 19 for T-Mobile, but there was no exact word on what was supposed to be expected. As we've seen in a leaked document that stores would be opening bright and early for a special event, we're now getting a better idea of what's expected to happen on that day. TmoNews received a two page documentation that looks to be a script for a commercial which will most likely start to air heavily in the near future. The step-by-step script provides some juicy details on how T-Mobile will be selling every phone for free – from your basic handsets all the way to Android powered ones like the T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide and HTC HD2. Pretty much any handset you desire th...
(continues)
justfinethanku

Jun 11, 2010, 9:19 AM
because honestly, I have a hard enough time charging for the phones right now, if word gets out on a larger scale that the phones will soon be free.... wow. I'll be toast for a while.

Do me a favor and keep this under your hat for now!
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 14, 2010, 8:05 AM
I as a t-mobile sales agent hate that ad! It is not true. So people need to stop calling me and asking hwo they can get free phones. You want a free phone? have good credit and sign a contract ohterwise pay for your phone like everyone else and stop wasting my calls. 👿
Vosberg1

Jun 14, 2010, 7:04 PM
With the market as competitive as it is, T-Mobile, being the aggresive carrier that it is, i would not be surprised at promos like that. I do NOT think that all phones would be free, but, on the other hand very welll discounted.In a way, T-Mobile is acting like Legacy Blue ATT Wireless, very competive, being a smaller carrier. The only way to overcome these other money hogs is to fight as the "better" choice. T-Mobile wants to become that, and is proving its worth.
ecycled

Jun 11, 2010, 12:11 PM
I like this and I work for an at&t dealer. Good luck T-mobile, I'm pulling for you. Together we can squash the iphone and verizon, although I like verizon too.

Just kick apple!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.