Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Sprint Pizza phone!!! I love being right!!!

TheWay

Jun 1, 2010, 3:41 PM
Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said pizza hut would never get the double wopper because it is only burger king, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BANNANA/SHRIMP COCTAIL FOR WENDY'S A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway the point of my post here (first one in a long tim...
(continues)
TheWay

Jun 1, 2010, 3:43 PM
What would you like to bet? Did you read anything I wrote or do you just read headlines? Just because it hasn't been mentioned officially doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. I KNOW, let me repeat that, I KNOW SPRINT WILL BE GETTING THE pizza PHONE!! What I don't know is if it will be pepporoni or sausage pepporoni. No who wants to take bets?
BIG_ERN23

Jun 1, 2010, 3:44 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
TheWay

Jun 1, 2010, 4:01 PM
You are a complete moron, first of all, I am obviously implying that I have information that YOU DON'T! Second of all Pizza hut doesn't and would never tell you or any employee's or customers of the bake sale, it would kill all sales from here till November because people would wait for the pizza Phone and buy nothing else. Just like they didn't tell any employee's or customers about the lime flavored beef steak untill they ran through their stock of the lemon flavored beef cake with their bogo offer on it. Why would they announce an pizza Phone before they get a chance to sell their suate'd lettuce, THEY WOULDN'T!! They obviously know it would kill sales of anything, something you obviously don't get, so who's the dunce now? You obviously d...
(continues)
BIG_ERN23

Jun 3, 2010, 1:16 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Amarantamin

Jun 1, 2010, 4:09 PM
OMG I love everything you ever post, I know you're always right. Forget the haters, they just don't know how awesome you are. You are so intelligent and funny, and great at arguements as well. People who think you're wrong just don't know what they are talking about. I can't wait for the Sprint PIZZA PHONE!

You're always right. I love you.
ChiefsFanTTPF

Jun 1, 2010, 5:49 PM
Hahahaha soooo funny!!!! Started cracking up at my kiosk!!!!
justfinethanku

Jun 2, 2010, 5:56 PM
Will it come in three sizes Small, medium and Large or just two??
Fredd

Jun 7, 2010, 11:00 AM
I hear that an Extra large will be available, but only with anchovies.
Amarantamin

Jun 7, 2010, 5:24 PM
Are the required anchovies required to get service with that pizza?
sprintguy19

Jun 8, 2010, 6:43 AM
BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ANCHOVIES WHERE I LIVE!!!!
Why should I be required to pay for anchovies?
justfinethanku

Jun 8, 2010, 8:52 AM
Use the sardines where you live, they are good to eat as well, you can switch to the Anchovies whenever you want if you travel to an area that has them.

Unless you want to be completely insane and switch to Pappa Johns, they don't have as many restaurants and therefore less coverage.
Amarantamin

Jun 8, 2010, 2:33 PM
Only if you give me breadsticks free with my pizza package... And I want marinara, even though I have pizza sauce blocked!
TheWay

Jun 8, 2010, 9:01 AM
Nobody listened, and you are all stupid for NOT BELIEVING ME WHEN I SAID IT SIX YEARS AGO!!! If you can't see that Apple has finally released the Sprint Pizza phone you are absolutely crazy!!!

My sources who will never be named, because I have not yet come up with the names for all of my invisible freinds, have told me that every time Steve Jobs(the king of Apple pizza fones) said "AT&T" he was actually thinking "SPRINT"

SO I AM RIGHT! I TOLD YOU SO!!!
Vosberg1

Jun 17, 2010, 2:00 PM
Dunno, they just better make a T-Mobile STEAK and POTATO version!!! Now that would be a CLASSIC!!!
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 18, 2010, 10:42 AM
steak and eggs is better.
James22

Jun 20, 2010, 5:02 PM
Hats off to you sir. That was freaking hilarious. Now do you think they might get the Supreme Pizza Phone or is that going to be pushed back as well?
monkey0717

Jul 15, 2010, 12:30 PM
Hey TheWay.......WILL YOU MARRY ME?....That was positivly the best thing I have ever read on Phone Scoop....YOU SIR ARE MY HERO!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
TheWay

Jul 29, 2010, 9:14 AM
Yes, of course I will marry you. 😁
eliasarcade

Aug 5, 2010, 9:17 PM
Yeah, that bigkippa's ego is just a little to massive. Epic post!
raeglatem

Aug 7, 2010, 10:07 AM
Any news if there will be a pineapple model?
Amarantamin

Aug 8, 2010, 8:24 PM
Yes, but a third-party Tropical Fruit charge will be required, as this is not a standard feature.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.