Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Verizon Wireless Kyocera Slider Phone

Griffin

Nov 9, 2003, 2:17 AM
😈 😕 🙄 😉 🙂 😈

HEy does anybody know about the slider with verizon and anything about new freeup phones or if the slider will be a freeup phone
Griffin

Nov 12, 2003, 7:55 PM
HEy does anybody know about the slider with verizon and anything about new freeup phones or if the slider will be a freeup phone ☚ī¸
cookie137

Nov 13, 2003, 2:12 PM
The slider phone will not be a freeup phone. It should hit the marke for the xmas holidays providing all testing comes back ok... so i've been told.. 🙄
cellconn

Jan 7, 2004, 5:48 PM
i cannot speak for corporately owned Verizon stores but i can tell you that a reseller like myself does offer all of our phones on Verizons freeup service. The only exception to that rule is with our push to talk capable phones. i am only able to activate ptt phones on ptt rate plans. Be aware that the type of discount on the handset itself is not nearly as much as when you are signing a contract but my phones are always available on freeup.

hope that helps!

http://www.ecellularconnection.com »
SPRINTPDAGUY

Jan 22, 2009, 5:45 PM
Griffin said:
😈 😕 🙄 😉 🙂 😈

HEy does anybody know about the slider with verizon and anything about new freeup phones or if the slider will be a freeup phone

😡 🤭 đŸ˜ŗ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.