Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Hearing About MPX 220 software update?

the_diversion

Apr 4, 2005, 1:25 PM
I currently have a MPX 220 and I love this phone because I can customize so much crap on it its ridiculious like customized MP3 ring tones I even sell them to fellow employees at Cingular via BlueTooth or Infra, plus I can watch full legnth movies on it, Right now I have Road Trip and Fight Club on it and I could put 3 more on it if I wanted to along with all my MP3s on it. Yes the speaker phone and tone its self isn't very loud until I went in and pu in-call volume and phone volume up to LOUD so its fine and plus I use the Blue Tooth Headset so its fine anyways. Sorry I had to defend my phone.

Ok to the question, after they launch the new MPX 220s with the update will the current consumer be able to download the update or take it into a...
(continues)
simplymarcus

Apr 16, 2005, 11:02 AM
There is a firmware updated firmware on the motorla mpx 220 available thorugh motorola or handset reapir at 1800-801-1101. There will be no relaunch of the mpx 220.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.