Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

please advise what phone it is? iphone?

irene5909

Jan 7, 2010, 10:37 PM
I found a strange phone when I search on internet, it looks a iphone 3G in very cheap price, but with keypad, does it the newest iphone? does someone had used it before? what brand it is? please help me 😕
http://www.micsourcing.com/-HiPhone-DA-PENG-T2000-Qu ... »
you.CAN.hear.me.now

Jan 8, 2010, 3:21 PM
This is a cheap iPhone knock off, not made by Apple. It looks like a cheap knock off, probably for Europe/China, probably capable for use with T-Mobile here in the US. It looks like a piece of junk to me, in all honesty, although it may not be. I've never seen/heard of it before and I order phones for a living.

Definitely be sure to either A) check out this website's return policy explicitly or B) find a place to play with it first. Given that there's not a brand name on it that I can see it will be difficult to find in a store.
justfinethanku

May 28, 2010, 4:06 PM
You will probably also find on that site the infamous:

iFone
iPone
myPhone
iPhore

etc... you get the point.

Chinese knockoff.
hepresearch

Jan 10, 2010, 7:30 PM
I believe these phones are made by a Chinese company called CECT. They are cheap iPhone knock-offs. They offer no support, and have no stores in the US (in fact, I believe they have no stores, period). I would advise you to avoid them.

As for the website you have listed, they are well known for peddling in cheap fakes and knock-offs from China. They have become quite brazen in recent years, even modeling some of their fakes after Nokia models and calling them the genuine article. I would not be looking for anything from that website; I don't trust them at all...
dmodegirl

Feb 3, 2010, 2:48 AM
It would be nice to have a mini external keyboard in a case for when my hands hurt though.
chocolatebuny

May 22, 2010, 10:43 PM
THESE ARE EXCELLENT PHONES. I CURRENTLY USE ONE WITH T-MOBILE AND I AM VERY IMPRESSED. CAMERA IS EXCELLENT AND SO ARE FEATURES. WOULD SUGGEST BUYING OFF EBAY INSTEAD OF THE ONLINE SITES.
KriisCDW

May 23, 2010, 11:07 AM
It's an iPhone knock-off... fake...

HiPhone is NOT iPhone.

Quad Band-Dual Card? Sure sign of a fake.

QWERTY keypad? no chance in hell of that on an iPhone.
tmbold

May 27, 2010, 4:28 PM
they carry nokio, blockberry and hiphones
Dread_99

May 27, 2010, 5:49 PM
🤣 🤣
PHONESCOOP LORD

Jun 17, 2010, 8:26 PM
its a knock off its Chinese and i had bought one its cheap its ok but there is a huge issue. when fully charge the batt only last about 3 hrs thats why they give u 2 batt and that bearly gets u tru the day and the other problem is that they have bad reception and the batt will stop charging after 2-3 months trust me i gotten 2 of these not worried do they were only 30 bucks lol so yea dont get if u do just get it as a joke or something but if u want it as a regular phone dont get it honestly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.