Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

HTC Droid

nickyscoops

Nov 24, 2009, 5:03 PM
I really want to love this phone. I stopped in to a Verizon store today and played with the phone for an hour, am I the only idiot that can't use a touch screen. I'm afraid to buy it. Any hint's?
Steven58

Nov 25, 2009, 4:33 PM
the touch screen is easy, but the bottom buttons are purposefully more difficult to press. Other than that, the touch screen is the same as other phones.
Azeron

Nov 26, 2009, 2:30 PM
What phone are you talking about? The Droid Eris?
nickyscoops

Nov 26, 2009, 11:44 PM
Yes I'm sorry the ERIS HTC Droid is the phone in question.
VZWjny

Nov 28, 2009, 9:59 AM
Anything the Eris can't do, the Motorola Droid does.

Physical keyboard...better hardware...newer O.S....and the winner is, DROID.
cellphoneguy

Dec 9, 2010, 2:22 PM
VZWjny said:
Anything the Eris can't do, the Motorola Droid does.
Physical keyboard...better hardware...newer O.S....and the winner is, DROID.

Uh the Eris is a droid 🙄 If you were in central p.a i would prob just give you the one i dont use. You better off with the incredible. It's a newer more updated version of the eris if you will.
JTRaven

Dec 9, 2010, 8:02 PM
cellphoneguy said:

Uh the Eris is a droid 🙄 If you were in central p.a i would prob just give you the one i dont use. You better off with the incredible. It's a newer more updated version of the eris if you will.

I don't mean to sound to mean about this but did you notice that the post was from over a year ago???? If you had the Incredible last year then I need your job
Azeron

Dec 10, 2010, 8:28 PM
I am sure that he did not realize it. But it was someone named Lizzy who posted Wednesday hyping Dell selling the Incredible for free who moved this post up.
cellphoneguy

Dec 11, 2010, 2:30 PM
Yeah what he said 😁
JTRaven

Dec 11, 2010, 4:46 PM
lol well my fault if that's the issue 🤣 🤣 🤣
lizzy

Dec 8, 2010, 4:03 PM
This phone is awesome, love the touch screen. I don't have one, but have used my friend's plenty. I love the camera, it's amazing! Plus, you can get it for free at Dell right now. Check it out!

http://mobile-store.dell.com/droid-incredible-by-htc ... »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.