Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Verizon Wireless to launch IPHONE Nano w/ possible Exclusivity!

vzdubinsider

Aug 23, 2009, 6:56 PM
This is unreleased information from a Verizon Wireless Employee that in the first quarter of 2010 Verizon will final get an IPHONE called the IPHONE Nano. A little bit small than the IPHONE, but who cares. It will be on the best network out there and it may be exclusive. Your Thoughts?
subzero1313

Aug 24, 2009, 10:25 AM
Proof or gtfo
famoussasjohn

Aug 24, 2009, 1:10 PM
ya seriously, im already leaving verizon for the iphone 3gs, i wouldnt want a small iphone, small device= bad for me. of course verizon gets the small iphone if this is true..
fullracecam

Aug 24, 2009, 3:50 PM
that sound like you pulled that right out your rear end just to see what people woiuld say. i really dont see apple wasting there time with something that stupid.
famoussasjohn

Aug 24, 2009, 4:12 PM
fullracecam said:
that sound like you pulled that right out your rear end just to see what people woiuld say. i really dont see apple wasting there time with something that stupid.

not really as i am going to get my iphone on wednesday. plus verizon always seems to not be interested in good phones. I dont care what other people say, verizon has **** for phones. and there has been reports of a nano iphone for a good month and a half.
fullracecam

Aug 24, 2009, 4:22 PM
dont get me wrong i think virizon sucks
famoussasjohn

Aug 25, 2009, 8:32 AM
and also why stay with a carrier if they arent going to get any real good phones instead of the same old blackberry, and also get rollover and all that, for just about the same price, i pay $65 a month for just about the same thing. im getting 450 mintues w/rollover + unlimited texting and data, unlike verizons 450 minutes, 5000txt, no data.
gets 22% off my bill as well.
Menno

Aug 29, 2009, 9:05 AM
That's because you were signed up on the wrong plan.

There are two $20 txt options. The first is a $20 unlimitedIn/5000 out. The other is bumping you to a Select plan ($20 more a month than basic as well) that is totally unlimited.

Also Verizon and ATT have the SAME base plans, so you can't get +data with Att for the same price as no data on Verizon unless you are already factoring in your discount.

450 minute plan=$39.99
Unlimited messaging=$20
Unlimited Data (blackberry or Iphone)=$30

For both of them you'll be paying around $90 (before tax or any discounts)

I mean, if you really want to go to ATT for the iphone, then I wish you well, but I figured you should have all the information beforehand.
famoussasjohn

Aug 29, 2009, 10:21 AM
i get 22% off my bill, which brings it down to $70ish a month. i just got the iphone 2 days ago, i get better reception and also better call quality with my iphone than my previous phone with the voyager on verizon. i did my research. ill keep my current plan, and pay $3 extra on my bill for a better device, and also get better coverage in my area. 🙂
mcfromtn

Aug 28, 2009, 1:52 PM
No one can argue that the Iphone is not the coolest phone in the US. However how could you say that Verizon sucks when 3rd party companies such as JD Power and Consumer Reports continues to rate them #1 in Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Loyalty....just sounds like your an idiot. 😲
JoshErdz

Aug 25, 2009, 7:31 PM
It's unreleased for a reason.

There would be no possible way they could make the iPhone any smaller without sacraficing everthing that makes it the iphone. It is already as small as they can make it with the 3G.

I'm going to have to say this is a complete fabrication.

Do you have any proof what so ever?
famoussasjohn

Aug 28, 2009, 2:17 PM
JoshErdz said:
It's unreleased for a reason.

There would be no possible way they could make the iPhone any smaller without sacraficing everthing that makes it the iphone. It is already as small as they can make it with the 3G.

I'm going to have to say this is a complete fabrication.

Do you have any proof what so ever?

google is your friend. the only thing that has leaked was Patents that apple has of a smaller "phone" from what the information i saw.
JoshErdz

Aug 28, 2009, 5:49 PM
So what you're telling me is that you have no proof?

All you said is that they have patents on a smaller phone item. That says nothing about it being an iPhone, nor does it say anything about it being on Verizon.

I think you should check before posting.
famoussasjohn

Aug 29, 2009, 8:35 AM
JoshErdz said:
So what you're telling me is that you have no proof?

All you said is that they have patents on a smaller phone item. That says nothing about it being an iPhone, nor does it say anything about it being on Verizon.

I think you should check before posting.

here you go..
www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/07/29/possible-i phone-nano-design-and-details-revealed-by-app le-patent/
maybe you should use google once in a while, simply type in iphone nano patents. instead of being a prick.
famoussasjohn

Aug 29, 2009, 8:38 AM
take out the space on apple in the link.

but instead of criticizing me, maybe go after the original poster instead of someone that commented on it. i never said it was on verizon, the original poster did. and your telling me to check before posting. 🤣
SprintCC

Aug 31, 2009, 8:16 PM
There have been iPhone nano rumors since at least December 2007. Verizon doesn't have one yet- no reason to think they will have one early next year.

Simply put, if you want an iPhone you have to go to AT&T, and it will be that way for a while. If you love Verizon, deal with the phones they have. If you have to have an iPhone, deal with the things you don't like about AT&T.

In the end, a lot of Verizon fanboys could look a whole lot less like idiots if they weren't just so sick that AT&T has something they don't.
TP2user

Sep 3, 2009, 6:20 PM
Or is you dont like the AT&T company you can get an unlocked one ond put it on T-Mobile (better call quality anyways).
TP2user

Sep 3, 2009, 6:21 PM
TP2user said:
Or is you dont like the AT&T company you can get an unlocked one ond put it on T-Mobile (better call quality anyways).

"if" (typo)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.