Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Google and Sprint...sittin in a tree.....k..i..s..s..i..n..g..!!!

BigKippa

Mar 31, 2009, 1:54 PM
Time to start another rumor!!! So we all know that Google dumped a bunch of money into WiMAx right??!! So Google is invested in Sprint's success, and banking on it.

What a turn of events and a hint of things to come when Google launched Google Voice which is described on Google's website as: "Coming soon, Google Voice is a service that gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail that is easy as email, and many enhanced calling features like call blocking and screening, voicemail transcripts, call conferencing, international calls, and more". Sounds good right?! This was announced yesterday!! This is the second step (the first being Android of course) in Google becoming a wireless provider. In my opinion this is a pure indicati...
(continues)
deeter

Mar 31, 2009, 6:53 PM
that would be good for my stocks
BigKippa

Apr 1, 2009, 1:13 AM
mine too since I bought stock when it was $1.90
tmo32

Apr 1, 2009, 6:14 PM
as a matter of fact, i helped a customer pay his bill a few months ago who designed the g1 and works for google, not only did he give me the official inside scoop of the g2 which everyone now knows about but he did say that google will be launching thier own wireless network middle of 2010, starting with the phone that resembles the g2 called the gx. maybe they will be looking to purchase someone soon, could it be????
purplelotus

Apr 1, 2009, 8:29 PM
I can't wait for the android phone on a network that can actually do it justice. 😳
caraye1

Apr 2, 2009, 12:22 PM
Really? You helped a customer pay a bill who works for Google? Because he doesn't know how to pay online? Lol
da310035

Apr 22, 2009, 9:16 AM
he didn't say that he couldn't pay online.. all he said was that he helped him.. 🙄
ecycled

Apr 22, 2009, 5:09 PM
buy att, the name changes alot anyways

bellsouth, cingular, dobson, cellone, more.

Google would be good.
Drunk

May 2, 2009, 3:17 PM
I think that customer was lying and wanted to sound smart and get a discount. I have that happen all the time to me. Rule one in sales: customers lie
Kayslay34

May 5, 2009, 8:42 PM
Rule two: In store reps lie to get sales and give misleading information.
darknessdenounced

May 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
lol...google wireless sounds silly... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.