ajlineman

Jan 20, 2009, 4:22 PM
I'm hearing 249.99 after $100.00 MIR.
Anyone hear anything different?
Or have a FOR SURE price?
Anything new on release dates?
ac4321

Jan 21, 2009, 12:14 AM
My guess is that it will be priced similarly to the Touch Pro. Noone knows any "for sure" pricing and anyone that claims to would be lying, misinformed, or delusional. Even if they've made a preliminary decision, that could change right up until they launch it- like happened with the Instinct.
ajlineman

Jan 21, 2009, 3:20 PM
The touch pro is 299.99 after mail in rebate as well.
I'm just afraid that its going to be more then that due to the Pre being the first of a break through technology and the touch pro being just another phone.
Some fanboys out there I'm sure are going to argue about how amazing the HTC phone is, so let me throw my reasoning in there for saying that.
Wireless charging-Standard charging (should be reason enough right there)
Touch pro's screen is pressure sensetive. Its like comparing the screen of the LG VU to the iPhone, no comparison.
Okay now I'm just using this as an opportunity to dog on the touch pro (really wasn't a fan). Yall get the drift.
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 2:11 PM
That's the price for the Palm Pro, not Pre
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 5:38 PM
Actually I think the pro and pre are gonna be pretty pricy. Probably more than the HTC Pro.
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 5:38 PM
When does the pre come out?
ajlineman

Jan 21, 2009, 9:17 PM
Okay not cool
No one knows for sure when its coming out.
Probably in June
The pre and pro are both different topics
And you've flooded the rumor mill with old threads that either no longer apply, or are dead.
This is a violation of the T&C's
To some it up, its annoying, please cut it out.
We all read those threads the first time, their dead for a reason.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.