Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Roaming lockout on scp7300?

flstfjet

Feb 16, 2005, 2:15 PM
I didn't see anything about this feature in the specs for the Sanyo SCP-7300. I'm waiting to get this replacement phone from LockLine. They've been historically HORRIBLE with their replacement phones....POS!
bigdave1953

Feb 18, 2005, 5:12 PM
you complain about the phone you will get from Lockline ? Why don't you go and purchase a new phone... and you won't have to worry about a horrible phone .... 🤣 😛 🙄 😉 🙂 😁
oneandonly

Feb 20, 2005, 8:55 PM
(aside from the roaming lockout issue)
I work for lockline, and so many of us reps have to listen to people bi$%ch and moan about the phones that get sent out. Here's a news flash; lockline doesn't own these phones, and we don't even distribute them. We are a third-party company that orders the product under the written insurance policy that Sprint sold you. The product comes from a Sprint warehouse and from the hands of Sprint technicians that recondition the phones- the same phones that the Sprint stores give out as warranty replacements. So for all those who believe that lockline is who is issuing a bad product, please do your research before calling in and making our jobs tough. Get a clue and take it up with Sprint, your woderful servi...
(continues)
nodeposit

Feb 24, 2005, 12:18 PM
Don't act like you guys at lockline do nothing wrong. I don't know how many people come back after we told them to call you about making a claim, with their phones in half saying you guys told them to come back cause they still have a warranty on the phone. The manufacters warranty covers manufacteres defects, not the phone getting run over by a car. Also, you are not the only ones that listen to people bitch and moan.
oneandonly

Feb 25, 2005, 11:38 AM
First of all, I never said that lockline's reps never do anything wrong. People are human and screw up, so get your wording right.What I said is how the hell can lockline be held accountable for a sprint warehouse sending their customers bad equipment? All we do is submit the orders to the warehouse, after probing the customer for what kind of damage they have. Next, why don't you try helping a customer with a broken or h20 damaged phone instead of telling them to call us on their own? Why not call for them? Most customers know nothing about the TEP program and have been lied to about stuff like the deductible,the fact that they get recon. phones, and that they can opt. to change their equipment.Some don't know who to talk to or call. Stop b...
(continues)
nodeposit

Mar 3, 2005, 9:27 PM
When they call you and tell you we told them to call you, you could assume that we looked at the phone first. We know the policies, and what is and isn't covered by warranty. We have no problem replacing the phones if they are covered, when they aren't we tell them to call you. Telling them to call you is helping them w/ their problem. I am not going to call and file a claim for them, I work for sprint not them. Should I pay their bill each month for them too? The customers that are waiting to pay bills or ask questions shouldn't have to stand there and wait while I do something that they can do themselves. We don't lie to them about deductibles or anything, for some reason people think that phone ins. is some how different than any ot...
(continues)
oneandonly

Mar 6, 2005, 12:34 AM
First and foremost, let me say that this is the problem with sprint customer care and some of the stores. To make a ridiculously extreme comment like the "paying customers' bills" comment is downright arrogant and rude. I am a sprint customer, and when I go to the stores I don't expect or tolerate that kind of attitude. I can say all this stuff about the stores and customer experiences because I've been there and done that-my family has been with sprint over 6 years. Do you really,in your right mind, think that it's not your job to thoroughly explain and handle an issue with a program that the company you represent sells and bills for? Come on, now that's crazy. If a customer has been mis-informed, it is YOUR job to direct them to a solution...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.