Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Carriers

derosa0128

Oct 5, 2008, 9:44 PM
Which company provides the best cellular service and why?
Saint.Patrick

Oct 18, 2008, 8:52 AM
Care to elaborate on this question? Handsets? Features? Coverage?
derosa0128

Oct 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
I KNOW I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION BUT I MEAN THE TOTAL PACAKAGE HEAD SETS FEATURES COVERAGE TEXTING PICTURES VIDEO. VALUE. COSTOMER SERVICE ALL OF IT. I HAVE BEEN WITH NEXTEL FOR 12 YEARS AND I AM A DIE HARD BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE BLACKBERRY FOR EVER AND IT IS STILL NOT OUT BUT I SEE OTHER CARRIERS WITH BETTER PHONES BUT NO DIRECT CONNECT. I USE THE LOCATOR FOR MY KIDS AND I THINK THE EVERYTHING PLAN FOR 99 IS A GREAT BUY BUT IS THERE OTHER CARRIERS OUT THERE THAT ARE BETTER?
bigmike99s

Oct 18, 2008, 12:09 PM
att and verizon are both a bigger better company but it depends on where you live.
derosa0128

Oct 18, 2008, 12:30 PM
CHICAGO AREA BUT HERE A FRIEND HAS VERIZION AND HE HATES IT. BUT DOES BIGGER MEAN BETTER?
OfAMightDivine

Oct 18, 2008, 1:18 PM
Ask your mom!

Zing!
derosa0128

Oct 18, 2008, 2:18 PM
cant ask yours becasue her mouth is probalbly full
OfAMightDivine

Oct 18, 2008, 2:36 PM
Way to turn what I said against me. Noob.
avguy87

Oct 23, 2008, 10:29 AM
US Cellular is an excellent carrier in chicago. Especially with the launch of EVDO Rev A the end of October. They also have A LOT of new cool phones comming out sooon!
bigdfan70

Dec 11, 2008, 6:39 PM
sprint hands down there plan and data prices cant be beat.service is great there phones are good could be a little more up to date but 99.99 everything plan no other company can touch it period!
lady- capricorn

Dec 15, 2008, 3:21 PM
i'm with sprint and ive also been with atat and verizon. to tell you the truth those carriers do have better phones but what's keeping with sprint/nextel is that they have better plans and pricings to me.
yoboy8

Dec 14, 2008, 12:26 PM
if you in our footprint IE southeast ... Alltel
wlcme2breaktown

Jan 6, 2009, 5:35 PM
Verizon Wireless.

Best Network.

Best Customer Service.

Best Devices.

There is no competition.
iPhone3guser

Jan 6, 2009, 7:16 PM
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not where I come from. I used to have to have Verizon. I have a 30 min drive to work and it didnt work for 20 mins of the trip!!!! Dead zone after dead zone.
Worst Net Work

NO IPHONE nuff said
Not the best devices

If you dont have exclusive " account manager " clearance on your account, you arent doing a thing and they wont help you. If my wife needs to change something while I am out of town, she cant.. CRAP!!!
HOrrible Customer Service

The Competition is as Stands, ATT, Sprint..

They are the hitler of wireless carriers. Someone needs to nuke them. yeah for the blackberry storm, ya right.... hey way to make a giant button. WTG!!!! mean while everyone else is trying to make a non button device,
SPRINTPDAGUY

Jan 7, 2009, 2:46 AM
Everyone needs to stop saying who is best, because it all comes down to one simple fact. It all depends on where you live. Some wireless providers are best in certain areas and other exceed in other areas. You should be asking people how does service very in your area of town. 😁
Burger Time

Jan 7, 2009, 2:49 PM
SPRINTPDAGUY said:
Everyone needs to stop saying who is best, because it all comes down to one simple fact. It all depends on where you live. Some wireless providers are best in certain areas and other exceed in other areas. You should be asking people how does service very in your area of town. 😁

Well we all know that Sprint ain't the best.
SPRINTPDAGUY

Jan 7, 2009, 3:22 PM
wow! you know I work for sprint and even I will admit that it all depends on where you live to determine you has best overall quality.

...fyi...

by the way sprint just won jd power and associates award (call quality) for the entire southwest region in the united states recently.

sprint also beat out verizon and att overall in broadband service tests as well. so why dont you do a little research next time.

enough said to you on that topic! 😲
jerry 12

Jan 8, 2009, 4:24 PM
the one that is best is the one that works best where you live and work. here in eastern North Carolina in the rural areas that carrier would be us cellular. now you can go ten miles from where i live and all of them have good coverage but not at my house its just us cellular. 🙂
IamTheGodfather

Jan 7, 2009, 9:36 AM
iPhone3guser said:
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not where I come from. I used to have to have Verizon. I have a 30 min drive to work and it didnt work for 20 mins of the trip!!!! Dead zone after dead zone.
Worst Net Work

NO IPHONE nuff said
Not the best devices

If you dont have exclusive " account manager " clearance on your account, you arent doing a thing and they wont help you. If my wife needs to change something while I am out of town, she cant.. CRAP!!!
HOrrible Customer Service

The Competition is as Stands, ATT, Sprint..

They are the hitler of wireless carriers. Someone needs to nuke them. yeah for the blackberry storm, ya right.... hey way to make a giant button. WTG!!!! mean while everyone else is try
(continues)
bigdfan70

Jan 7, 2009, 2:25 PM
lol sorry but sprint has the cheaper plans just as good network and phones...so its sprint all the way they are 20.00 cheaper on all plans for the same service and phones duh!hate to tell ya but sprint ownes verizon in every way lmao
Burger Time

Jan 7, 2009, 2:49 PM
wlcme2breaktown said:
Verizon Wireless.

Best Network.

Best Customer Service.

Best Devices.

There is no competition.

Dream on, bub.
T-Monster

Jan 7, 2009, 3:59 PM
::sigh::

Verizon:
+Great Reception
+OK handset Selection
-Customer service sucks donky b@lls

Sprint:
+Nice handset Selection
+Shares towers with Verizon, so reception ain't that bad
-The worst customer service second only to tracfone
-More billing issues than i can possible say.

at&t:
+Handsets are familiar but new
+3G network is good and well established
-Customer service leaves A LOT to be desired, but not the worst

T-Mobile:
+Handsets finally becoming varied
+Highest Ranked customer service
-Reception reaks more than a a fat guy letting out a silent-but-deadly

Every carrier has good and bad. It depends on where you live and what is more important to you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.