Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Rumor is this site will be worth millions to helio eventually

higgsmedia

Sep 4, 2008, 5:59 PM
www.myhelio.org is currently not owned by helio, which could turn out to sell for millions just like gogle.com sold for 30 million
higgsmedia

Sep 4, 2008, 6:00 PM
for purchase info you can go to www.higgsmedia.com
newbiephonefreak

Sep 4, 2008, 6:05 PM
Hey i sent you an email as well i'd be willing to spend a bit on that myself, that's awesome...please respond back to me asap, im sure that will sell quick
AlltelCSR07

Sep 11, 2008, 12:52 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!! Its for sale for 60.00!!!! If I buy it I could make MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤤 I call BS 🤣
llama

Sep 15, 2008, 10:52 AM
higgsmedia said:
gogle.com sold for 30 million

never heard of "gogle.com"...
Rich Brome

Sep 17, 2008, 12:14 AM
I do hope you know that Helio is no longer a company...
thickjake

Sep 17, 2008, 8:08 AM
I cant remember if it was 'TWICE' or 'Wireless Week' but I read last week that Virgin is relaunching the brand.
Rich Brome

Sep 17, 2008, 9:37 AM
Like we don't cover news here on Phone Scoop?

https://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=3356 »

😉

It's "Helio by Virgin Mobile" now, which I would characterize more as "they're not killing the Helio brand completely just yet".
Jayshmay

Sep 21, 2008, 11:20 PM
Hey Rich, by your usage of the words "just yet" are you implying that you think Helio will eventually be dissolved by Virgin Mobile.

On another note, I think Virgin Mobile can use some exciting and MORE advanced handsets such as the ones that Helio carries.
Hombre07

Sep 19, 2008, 7:29 PM
I think generally a .org is associated with, I dunno, an organization.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.