Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

i love nokia phones

from tha streets

Feb 7, 2005, 8:22 PM
does anybody make better phones then nokia?
wonderdave

Feb 7, 2005, 9:17 PM
you werent being serious were you? ☚ī¸
PhoneTwit

Feb 15, 2005, 9:43 PM
I love Nokia phones, too! Fewer problems. When I get a call from someone who's going to be hard on a phone, I always steer him/her to Nokia.
mcgee

Feb 16, 2005, 2:26 AM
in th opinion of a sales person, nokia is the best. they may be basic with features and looks, but nothing beats them with reception.
jerrydock

Feb 18, 2005, 3:43 PM
The number one thing is signal...Nokia in general has it. The standouts for Nokia are the 6800, 6820, and at the top of the list is the 3620...this is for GSM.
TommyBoy

Feb 15, 2005, 10:49 PM
The answer to this question is yes anybody does.
andre16

Mar 19, 2005, 10:04 PM
Finally!!!!!! 😲 Somebody has realized a Nokia's true value! I have always been a supporter of Nokia, and feel that for the price, Nokia's are the best value. I have had many different Nokia's, on all the Nationwide carriers (except T-Mobile). And trust me, GET A NOKIA!!
Bragg18

Mar 24, 2005, 8:34 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha stop it your killing me i have not read any thing this funny EVER! Sorry its out of me now, refuring to the guy or girl who said from a sales person Nokia is the best. DO you Make a living off your job, come on now I'm in sales wow no your so wrong it hurts unless and only unless you are talking about the old school nokias then i have to give every one on this forum some props, now to all of you that are like ( wow nokia the best phones in the world i refer all my friends who are going to be rough with a phone.) what the hell are you smoking! (in the nicest way possible I'm not trying to be mean really I'm not) Nokias DO NOT TAKE BEATINGS AT ALL. NOW about the person who really thinks that Nokia has the best reception ho...
(continues)
Bragg18

Mar 24, 2005, 8:42 PM
🙄 🙄 🤭 🤭 đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ 😎 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😁 😁 ☚ī¸ đŸ˜ĸ 🙂 854654 đŸ˜ŗ 😕 😎 đŸ¤Ŗ
everman

Mar 29, 2005, 6:21 PM
You type like you are the one who may need to lay off of the mind altering substances.

Do you have anything to back up your non Nokia propaganda?

Personally I like Motorola, and I think the 635 will bring it back, but I usually suggest Nokias to customers who really want to have great reception, unless they want to shell out for the V3
bigdaddyjay

Mar 29, 2005, 8:32 PM
I heard that NOKIA was a swedish slang word for CRAP.
NeumZ

Mar 30, 2005, 12:48 PM
although an ignorant post, that person may be right. i know first hand for GSM nokia is the top performer in RF, but in CDMA may not be true. i have yet to try a nokia CDMA, but i understand that they havnt invested nearly enough time as GSM.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.