Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Alltel buying Alltel

AshDizzle

May 5, 2008, 1:26 PM
Just heard from a really reliable source that Alltel is actually buying itself. With some new calculations Alltel scientists actually came up with the idea of buying themselves for 3 billion dollars and investing that money into a new network called SLOTH. It is referred to as a -4G (negative 4) as it completely slows down the internet speed so the elderly have a chance to see what is loading on the screen.
Disrespect

May 5, 2008, 5:40 PM
🤣
lemmiwinks

May 7, 2008, 1:02 AM
Wow, you have no life.
GRitzma

Aug 20, 2008, 5:58 PM
alltel blows, I heard there getting the razr and blackberry pearl any week now
lxav06

May 27, 2008, 5:28 PM
🤣
scotty.epps

May 27, 2008, 7:30 PM
is this a joke? LMAO!!!!!!!!
realtor1

Aug 22, 2008, 10:35 AM
I think thats true. They are also supposed to be getting voicemail along with caller id sometime also. I like their new bag phones though.
GRitzma

Aug 22, 2008, 11:10 AM
I went through the whole interview process with that company, I think as a whole alltel as a company has a serious napoleon complex. I was interviewed by my would be direct manager and there regional manager, and I knew it wasn't gonna work when they asked what I would bring and I said well I think me coming from a larger company would be a benifit to my performance as one of my reasons and the look on there faces were priceless and they said well were not that much smaller than your company. yeah...cept it is, and they also kept saying the big five companys, last time I checked it was the big four. Alltel is a regional carrier on steroids, they have technology that is lacking and don't have the money or the power to nab anything (exclusive ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.