Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sprint's Curve delay

BigKippa

Apr 21, 2008, 6:35 PM
You guys.....

Come on now, everyone is so quick to jump on sprint about getting phones later. Well I'm, here to tell you why so you can all stop whinning. Sprint has a compliance/patch rate on their phones which must be passed before they will allow it to be sold in retail stores. Sprint's compliance rate is 95%. higher than any other cell phone companies (verizon and alltel are 80%). As many of you know PDA's freeze alot, some more than others, this has to do with different programs and software that each company requests to be on their model of phone, as well as user error. The Blacberry Curve was slated for April 20th, as long as it passed with at least a 95% pass rate, which it did not. So instead of sticking to the date and del...
(continues)
Knightlyjay

Apr 25, 2008, 6:25 AM
Where do you get your info from? Have you even read the forums? There are dozens of posts defending VZW being months behind Alltel and Sprint on getting phones out because they are "testing" the phones.

When you post numbers like this, feel free to footnote them with references. Unless you've worked for each of the companies, and are feeling good about releasing confidential information, your facts aren't, they are conjecture.
BigKippa

Apr 25, 2008, 12:34 PM
This is from Blackberry themselves homeboy, I spoke personally to the area rep. So keep your criticism to yourself, just because I don't reveal my sources doesn't mean that they aren't accurate or correct. I keep them to myself so that I do stay well informed and keep an edge on the competition. You probably work for Verizon anyway. I'd be scrambling for excuses if I worked for Verizon. Talk to your own company and find out what your pass rate on the curve is and then please stay off of this forum unitl you know what you are talking about, because it's 80%.
MizzSprint

Apr 25, 2008, 1:13 PM
Tell em' 🙂
BigKippa

Apr 25, 2008, 1:53 PM
Nothin but uneducated haters out here.
jediknight811

Apr 25, 2008, 10:41 PM
So much hate on the phone scoop forums!!! Thats why I usually trust howard forums more.
rainbow_metals

May 2, 2008, 5:17 PM
Just in!!!! the Curves new launch date is 5-7-08
BigKippa

May 2, 2008, 6:08 PM
Where did you hear this?
fb3media

May 3, 2008, 9:56 AM
we, internally have access to all info on phone release...5/7/2008 is the official date of the curve...it was origanally supose to release in april...
James Schmidt III

May 2, 2008, 6:11 PM
I think Sprint is awesome! I cant wait for the curve!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.