Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

HELIO BANKRUPT?

phonemaniac4

Mar 24, 2008, 1:24 AM
I read on a news page that Helio is filing for bankruptcy. Will they be going out of business, or just operating with very low budget?
ha4shil

Mar 24, 2008, 10:11 AM
run out of business of course.... just like amped mobile
jmendez

Apr 6, 2008, 2:52 AM
I heard from a reliable source that they're going out of business in April or May. It hasn't been officially announced yet. Supposedly their employees don't even know yet. How can they do that to their employees?
jmendez

Apr 6, 2008, 2:54 AM
I think they're going out of business because they have TERRIBLE customer service. They hang up on everybody- and usually after like 2 hours!
BigShowJB

Apr 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
taking pages from sprint's playbook are they?
I AM GOD

Apr 10, 2008, 8:14 PM
🤣 They share a network, maybe Sprint's CC was cross trained with Helio..... 🤣
gsmcentral

Apr 10, 2008, 2:19 PM
phonemaniac4 said:
I read on a news page that Helio is filing for bankruptcy. Will they be going out of business, or just operating with very low budget?

News page? Online? Please show me the link.

SK Telecom is a rich ass mofo I hardly think they will be re-negotiating in the 5 year plan after 2 years. They are more professional then that. So please show me the link.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.