Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Google Buying Sprint?

tekhak

Feb 27, 2008, 6:30 PM
Hey everyone, I just got a tip from a friend that Google may be buying Sprint.

All the Sprint Stores on the East Coast are closed tomorrow till 11am for a three hour conference call for unknown reasons...

Anyone know anything...
DE 2 Philly

Feb 27, 2008, 10:59 PM
I work for Sprint and have nooooooo idea what this conference call is about. One of my tech co-workers got an email from his boss saying "its gonna shock the world". Im in the dark on this one...
agent smith

Feb 28, 2008, 6:37 PM
google would soil their good reputation by buying sprint
honeysuckle03

Feb 28, 2008, 8:08 PM
well...i work for sprnt and right now we have some system upgrades..

maybe that will help them out..
agent smith

Feb 29, 2008, 2:45 PM
honey?

not going to happen
babycat

Apr 16, 2008, 7:45 PM
agent smith?
its already happening?
Jayshmay

Mar 1, 2008, 11:14 PM
Witht regards to Sprints horrible reputation, all I've got to say is Sprint has a new CEO, give Hess sometime to prove his worth. Let's just wait and see what he CAN do with Sprint.

Just so that it's known. NO! I am NOT a Sprint customer. I just believe in giving NEW management a chance to prove themselves different than the previous management.
honeysuckle03

Mar 1, 2008, 11:25 PM
touche'.. ๐Ÿ˜

big whoop for jayshmay.. ๐Ÿคค
spazebar

Mar 2, 2008, 11:36 AM
I think he's gonna be great I work in a Sprint Call center and I can allready see a change in the right direction as far as CS goes now that he's in charge. For example one of our biggest issues was the ammount of undone, neglected, and ignored billing cases wich we do whenever an account needs a credit in excess of our limit now have to be taken care of immediatly in stead of 3-5 buisness days.
maverick6772

Feb 28, 2008, 7:18 PM
Did anybody ever find out what the call was about? Google would be stupid for buying a dying company.
Pierce84

Feb 28, 2008, 8:22 PM
Their new plans. Big Whoop.
JessicaLauren

Mar 1, 2008, 10:35 PM
they beat any other carriers plans.... so yeah "big whoop" for the dying company. ๐Ÿคจ
honeysuckle03

Mar 1, 2008, 10:57 PM
whoop!!!

resurrection... ๐Ÿ˜
JessicaLauren

Mar 1, 2008, 11:03 PM
yeeeeah finally something
honeysuckle03

Mar 1, 2008, 11:11 PM
are you a sprint rep too?
๐Ÿ˜
JessicaLauren

Mar 1, 2008, 11:13 PM
yep store rep ๐Ÿ™‚
DE 2 Philly

Mar 4, 2008, 9:00 PM
And we are rolling out WIMAX this year so....... Sprint is ALLLIIIIIIIVEEE! ๐Ÿคฃ
hsnide01

Apr 13, 2008, 10:50 PM
sprint never even seen a smidgen of death coming its way trust me..
D Dizzle

Apr 29, 2008, 5:47 PM
Really? Even after being sued by Verizon, IPCS, then having Time Warner, Cox, and some other major cable company abanden them? I agree, Sprint can mos def put out them lines, but the churn rates. . . . ugly. Customer service, not going into, everyone knows. Hope to see WIMAX and other changes swing things around for em soon, before I gotta hear rumors of Alltel buyin them out again, ppsshhh! lol ๐Ÿคฃ
SprintTechMN

Apr 17, 2008, 10:28 AM
Sprint is not dying. More like it has a head cold. You feel like **** for a couple of weeks, then you get back to normal.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.