Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Help I'm stuck!!! Looking for a new phone (4 years and counting)

Jamel

Feb 14, 2008, 3:30 PM
I currently own a mpx220. I purchased it when it first came out several years ago. Since then, I have been looking for a phone to update too. I have attempted to purchase the blackjack 1 and 2 phone, but I was forced to send them back because of active sync issues. Ideally I would like to get a windows mobile 6 phone, however I'm most impressed with the nokia 95. I purchase the first version of the 95, but sent that back when I discover it originally didnt work on our networks in 3g. Now I'm most impressed with the new nokia n96 I recently seen hit the news. But realisically it probably wont even hit the U.S. anytime soon. And when it does, its 3g feature wont work on our networks.

What do I do? Is there a new windows mobile 6 ph...
(continues)
fox32223

Feb 21, 2008, 12:40 PM
You may want to consider the HTC Touch Cruise.

http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_htctouch_cruis ... »
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 1:31 PM
dumb, that phone doesnt compare to the N95
Jamel

Feb 21, 2008, 4:29 PM
Thanks

I'll check it out.
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 1:35 PM
you dont really need 3G unless you are streaming video.

how important is it to stream video? and if you are with ATT, you know you have to pay for every KB.

The N95 has wifi and bluetooth and everything else.

you have 8GB, you can put anything you want on your phone.
danbright

Feb 21, 2008, 4:05 PM
first thing how could you stay with a mpx220 for so long?? i had it for a few months had malor issues with it then motorola sent me a new one with the same problems it was a piece of crap.... 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.