Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 14 replies

mobile solutions closed nationwide.

deeg

Dec 19, 2007, 3:45 PM
Does anyone know if Mobile Solutions closed their doors nationwide, or if they just closed in North/South Carolina?

deeg
deeg

Dec 19, 2007, 10:31 PM
Well, in answer to my own question, no they did not close nationwide. Just in North and South Carolina. Apparently in my market they went to the mall late into the night, told the security guard that they had to replace a computer, and cleaned all of the inventory out of the kiosk. The employees went into work today to an empty store and a note.

merry friggin christmas!

deeg
ondisplay

Dec 20, 2007, 12:13 AM
In my personal opinion I hope this happens nation wide. They're nothing but crooks and thieves.

I feel kinda bad for the employees but honestly in my experience most of them were just as crooked as the crappy company they worked for.
simply_bull

Dec 21, 2007, 2:44 PM
i watched it happen in the mall i work in, cleaned out and employees were fired over a conference call
Sprintkitty

Dec 21, 2007, 6:04 PM
The guys there got it better than the ones here. The manager found out he was fired when he got to the kiosk and it was empty.
Armand Goldman

Dec 21, 2007, 6:56 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 I love when the emploment axe comes down on the guys' jolly rogers.
revolstar5.0

Jan 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
i used to work for a mobile solutions in Indianapolis and i tell you that company is a bunch of friggin idiots.....i was there for 2 months and they paid me once so i sued and got alot more than what they owed me.....they are a very abusive company towards there employees.....i hope all of them shut down for good...the one i worked at had 16 class action lawsuits against them
ReaperTut

Jan 17, 2008, 6:55 PM
wireless 4 u has the same issue. one of our current employee's got paid 2g's cause they failed to pay him his commission or something like that. they didn't pay him. and he sued.. i just think that my personal experience with indirects have been poor. i won't speak for all indirects.. just the ones i've come into contact with. or heard about 👿
simply_bull

Dec 21, 2007, 7:10 PM
oh no....the kiosk was empty when they got the conference call....they were there
Jennyboo

Dec 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
They did the same thing in WI as far as I know too

Good riddance I say
Sprintkitty

Dec 26, 2007, 9:03 AM
What I'm starting to wonder is, are they going to regroup and get back out there under a different company name? That would be the only way I can imagine to attempt to escape the negativity they seem to attract.
crutchfiea1

Dec 26, 2007, 10:20 AM
I am a current employee of TMS in the SOH market. I've worked for TMS for a little under a year now, and after reading post after post of how everyone perceives how we are I am appauled. I have NEVER seen a fraudulent activation, a post it note with social security numbers or even bill statements laying around. All of our employees are CPNI certified, which requires more training and acknowledgement of preventing fraud more than any other company in the wireless industry. We ARE sleazy, slimeball, manipulative salespeople though....we care soley about activations and keeping customers OUR customers. Within the past 3 months TMS employees have undergone rigorous training and have increaced Voice of Customer Scores to an average of about 90%!!...
(continues)
Armand Goldman

Dec 26, 2007, 2:17 PM
Where is the pride in being sleazy, slimey and manipulative? Being gay and proud is one thing, but what you stated... 🙄
revolstar5.0

Jan 17, 2008, 12:33 PM
what crutchfiea doesnt know is that just because his store doesnt do that doesnt mean other stores dont.....I worked for TMS in indianapolis and my manager stole a ladies credit card maxed it out and then when she came back to get it he had quit and no one has seen him since....i was there 2 months and quit because i only got paid once in 2 months which is crap....the way they pay you is if you make more commission than hourly then you get that and visa versa......i sued them over the non payment of wages and got more than i wanted but it proves how crooked that company is......
Crapbag

Jan 17, 2008, 2:40 PM
I talked to a guy who moved up here from California who had worked for TMS. He claimed they kept a file of SSNs that worked should somebody fail to pass credit. He said it was a manager recommended practice.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.