Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

3g Iphone BS?

Cellfoneslinger

Dec 6, 2007, 1:18 PM
What is this I keep hearing about a 3g Iphone coming out early next year. I have had multiple customers refuse to buy an Iphone because they say that a new one will be out early next year but I can't find any legitimate info on this online. Does anyone have any info or links about this rumor?
Hombre07

Dec 6, 2007, 8:43 PM
There is no legitimate info. The best I can say is they obviously will. That's just predictable.
vzw-csr21

Dec 6, 2007, 10:59 PM
this is about as close of info u will get

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/11/29/atandt-ceo- ... »
Pure1rish

Dec 7, 2007, 9:33 AM
The Reason they don't want to buy the I-Phone, because plenty of peple have steered them clear of that Device.

In Particular, the In-direct Dealers who bash The I-phone any and everychance they get.

But I guess that's what Apple Gets for not authorizing them to sell it. Only the grand daddy of them all, "corporate stores" can sell them because their sooo wonderful. *scarcasim*

It's really pretty sad, I have seen the wonders of the I-phone but Myself, would never want it or reccomend it to ANYBODY....

Hey, it is what It is... 🙂
simply_bull

Dec 12, 2007, 6:05 PM
there are other more affordable and better/more functional phones available
sjestus

Dec 18, 2007, 4:13 PM
the only info on a new iphone is coming from Apple rumor sites and internal employees who confirm apple is currently working on a new version of the iphone. There's an event called MacWorld which happens 3 or 4 times a year where apple introduces new products or updated products and the rumor is apple will introduce the "new" iphone next month. I think it's on the 18th of January. It's rumored to be just a storage upgrade to possible 16GB or 32GB and will be released in march/april and will look almost identical to the current iphone and will not be 3G. The next update is rumored to come summer/early fall 2008 and will be a totally revised iphone that will be 3G. So anyways, I'm an apple guy and still don't have an iphone cause i'm waiting f...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Dec 19, 2007, 10:59 AM
good! theyre releasing a 3g iphony just intime for 4G to roll out. Awesome timing!
sjestus

Dec 19, 2007, 12:29 PM
it's not like there's really a need for a 4G iphone though, just like there's really no need for 1080p hdtv unless you have a 70+ inch screen.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.