Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New Verizon PDA's

verizon_insider

Jun 18, 2007, 2:46 AM
I have Seen and Touched the new Verizon Wireless PDA's

the first to come out will be the Treo 755P...Palm based PDA...Literally no difference from old 700P

Samsung i760- which I am very excited about...well put together...should be coming out about mid to late july

XV6800- the succeser to XV6700...Nice phone...great new updates and ease with new mobile 6....also mid to late july

Dont qoute me on dates because these are allways changing!

But these WILL be verizons new PDA...I have seen and tested a Few...
vfa427

Jun 18, 2007, 2:27 PM
do you know if any blackberries will be coming out?
verizon_insider

Jun 18, 2007, 3:14 PM
so far the only one that is out...is of course the 8830....as for other devices...i hear that we may be testing the pearl...but no word on it yet...as soon as new info becomes available...ill let u know
PhoneMan3

Jul 2, 2007, 5:56 PM
So when is the Palm Treo 755p going to be released? I really need to get this phone for the medical programs that it can hold. Give me an estimate or something. Thanks.
Drod

Jul 6, 2007, 1:07 AM
I have a open order with my biz rep on samsung i-760. Although he has assured me that i will receive the phone around the 18th. He wouldn't send me the e-approval form. However the treo755 hasn't been released yet becuase Palm hasn't come back with the fix for the battery issue. Verizon won't release it until they do. I expect delays. The cingular version is as bad if not worse when than when they released the treo 650. Basically charge the phone for 4 hours and after a 45 minute drive to work you have to put it back on the charger for a couple of hours.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.