Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Blackberry VS. Treo

notch32

May 19, 2007, 6:38 PM
I have a few questions . . .

I was wondering which is a better phone, the treo or the blackberry. Not any specific model, just overall.

I was wondering if it would be better to buy a Treo 755 or a Blackberry 8800. I like both and have heard both sides. I need a phone with their capabilities but it's a tough call!

Thanks!
Argonnj

May 19, 2007, 6:49 PM
I have a 700p and I'm thinking of going to the 8830. The Treo is ok, but I'm growing tired of the random resets. I will miss the camera since the 8830 doesn't have one. The size is also a plus on the BB.
BigShowJB

May 25, 2007, 9:46 AM
what's better? a cantelope or a honeydew?
they do similar things and have similar features ... which one do you like better? you won't know until you try...
chocolateman85006

Jun 6, 2007, 5:24 PM
I like Windows; But if Blackberry offers camera AND video, I'm going for it.
verizon_insider

Jun 18, 2007, 2:37 AM
BLACKBERRY...I work in data tech support for verizon and about 6 out of 10 calls are Palm devices....and about 1 out of 20 calls is Blackberry...MUCH more stable device than palm....i will never get a palm!
B. Milze

Jun 19, 2007, 4:44 PM
Blackberry is far mor durable with faster data speeds, with less malfunctioning hardware

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.