Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

best carrier in southern California

sdcell

Jan 1, 2004, 3:16 PM
Can anyone tell me which carrier has the fewest drop calls in southern California? I need help! I used to have ATT (TDMA). And may be you could tell me from the best to worst on the list? Thanks!
southwestcomm

Jan 1, 2004, 9:50 PM
Stupid question. Everyone will have a different list and everyone will have answers as to why any one carrier is the worst. Check each carrier for coverage, find a phone, rate plan and carrier to try.
sdcell

Jan 2, 2004, 3:43 AM
Hey southwestcomm, if I knew which carrier has the fewer drop calls in southern cal, then why the heck I ask this for. You no-brainer, go use the pay phone, you don't know jack pal.
oddlager

Jan 2, 2004, 6:17 PM
southwestcomm was right, it is not the best way to find the answer to your question. Like you're REALLY going to pin down THE best carrier from some random posts on a newsgroup. I've seen people answer a question like yours and they don't even live in the area the person's asking about...DOH!
Every carrier has a trial period and you can return the phone if it "sucks" drop call wise for your own tastes ya.
sdcell

Jan 3, 2004, 1:39 AM
oddlager
That was much nicer answer, I really appreciated for the info.
baybegyrl

Jan 6, 2004, 1:04 PM
you just want to know who has the best i would say Verizonwireless largest coverage area less drop calls but then again its a cell phone that works off of radio waves not lines so if its not directly attached then its going to drop what goes up must eventually come down right
sdcell

Jan 7, 2004, 3:31 AM
Thanks baybegyrl,
I live in San Diego. I am currently with a carrier who has so many drop calls and calls never get through.
robbie0517

Jan 10, 2004, 10:19 AM
Verizon Wireless has the best service & coverage. Just check out Febuary issue of Consumer reports. Don't take my word, take the work of 10's of thousands surveyed 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.