Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Sprint NFL Mobile

cubsfansean

Apr 20, 2007, 3:41 PM
After complaining about NFL Mobile not being "available" on my new upstage phone, I was called today out of the blue by technical support and told that Sprint no longer offers NFL Mobile on the Powervision network. Even though yesterday when considering my options to change phones to get NFL mobile on a phone it was "available" on, I was shown all the phones that get it. . . so anyone know the truth about NFL Mobile on SPrint--ON april 2nd they advertised how great their draft coverage was gonna be on NFL Mobile--so I don't know if I"m getting the truth and I'm getting kind of fed up with SPrint.

Sean
digitmasher

Apr 20, 2007, 4:16 PM
What happens when you go into the "My Content" menu and then to the content manager for your applications? Does it allow you to re-download the app or no?
cubsfansean

Apr 20, 2007, 8:28 PM
when i got to my content and then go to applications it doesn't even shot it as available to download at all. . .as I said some woman from sprint called me today. .tech support and said, sprint mobile is no longer available on the sprint power vision network--which makes no sense but that's what i was told.
sprint_guy

Apr 21, 2007, 2:09 PM
ive still got it on mine

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.