Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

new blackberries for verizon?

vfa427

Apr 12, 2007, 10:38 AM
does anyone know if blackberry and verizon are releasing any new products in the next few months? i really want to get a blackberry, and i love verizon, but i feel like the ones that they currently offer are outdated and bulky. if anyone has any news or rumors about this, please let me know! thanks!

val
Argonnj

Apr 12, 2007, 11:54 AM
8800 series is coming out sometime next month.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Verizon-Wireless-get ... »
vfa427

Apr 12, 2007, 2:25 PM
thanks for the info! i'm still going to wait it out though for one with a camera. i hate how us verizon customers always get jipped on phone features, in comparison to other companies. if you hear anything else, let me know! thanks again!
bdizzle

Apr 12, 2007, 6:24 PM
If you would pull your head out of your...

Sorry had to bite my tounge

With the exception of the pearl, what other blackberries have you seen with a camera for any carrier? It is not a Verizon thing, its a RIM thing.
Argonnj

Apr 12, 2007, 6:50 PM
bdizzle said:
If you would pull your head out of your...

Sorry had to bite my tounge

With the exception of the pearl, what other blackberries have you seen with a camera for any carrier? It is not a Verizon thing, its a RIM thing.

The new 8300, which is going to debut on t mobile soon, will have a camera. The 8300 is suppose to be a synergy of the 8800 and the 8100(pearl)
fozzyface

Jun 7, 2007, 1:42 PM
the bberry 8300-curve has a camera.
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 7, 2007, 4:31 PM
Verizon carrys the 8830, not the Curve edition.
NokiaFan

Apr 14, 2007, 5:26 PM
I agree on that with Vfa427. We do get JIPPED on phones and features..lol..
motorolaQ2

Apr 16, 2007, 6:38 PM
there is a new BB for verizon. The 8830 international phone. Its basically a silver 8800 BB with extra features
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 6, 2007, 8:07 PM
Do yourself a favor, get a crackberry as a secondary line and get a standard phone for your primary.

You will enjoy having the full features of a multimedia oriented phone to talk/text on, and use the Crackberry for Email/Web/Tether
Argonnj

Jun 6, 2007, 9:19 PM
Ghosthendrikson said:
Do yourself a favor, get a crackberry as a secondary line and get a standard phone for your primary.

You will enjoy having the full features of a multimedia oriented phone to talk/text on, and use the Crackberry for Email/Web/Tether

No thanks, I don't have an extra $140 laying around just for mobile communications. Maybe I should carry a pager too.
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 7, 2007, 1:03 PM
Your going to drop $200+ on a crackberry, and its going to cost you $40 a month for unlimited data, unless you like paying $10 per mb.

Why do you want a blackberry? So you can check email? You can do that with most VZW phones and its going to cost you a lot less, up front AND every month, then a smartphone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.