Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

What gives?

motoq

Mar 1, 2007, 9:14 AM
Its now March 1st and still no Motorola q for alltel! Whats REALLY going on?
raycarroll70

Mar 1, 2007, 2:23 PM
Chad from Alltel has it, but unfortunately he's been kidnapped and his where abouts are unknown as is to the exact amount of his ransom and the demands of his 3 kidnappers(The Sprint Guy's too fixated at the moment on Mexican Food to be bothered with Chad's snatch and grab). 😉
Boxxer81

Mar 3, 2007, 10:52 AM
I think i saw Chad eating buffalo wings with his girl friend in a Carl's Jr. Ad so maybe he's been to busy with the new girl. You know how friends get when they get a new girl....
krickt

Mar 3, 2007, 11:17 AM
lol, I think Chad got slapped silly at Hooters for looking when he shouldn't have! (At least thats the implication of that commercial)
goodbyejack

Mar 5, 2007, 11:39 AM
HA HA - you all are so funny. I hate to say, but I LOVE those alltel commercials. Even thought I work for one of the "other guys" They are hilarious.
Boxxer81

Mar 5, 2007, 7:10 PM
After that last commercial with Chad sending all those "expensive" text messages to "the other guys" I'm surprised they didn't hire "Terry Tate... Office Linebacker" to take him out. (anyone else remember those commercials or was that to obscure)
blusdrmr

Mar 12, 2007, 12:14 PM
Oh, those are funny as hell!

I notice that they don't include Harry Connick Jr in those ads. I guess SunCom is not a big enough carrier to make fun of. Plus, that Circle thing is not their idea, either. SunCom had it first but their ads are boring.

Have any of you seen any of the un-aired "Chad ads" on You Tube, yet? Some of them are hilarious.
millroom88

Mar 6, 2007, 2:44 PM
its becouse there selling the company..y spend any more....
foneguy

Mar 13, 2007, 12:40 PM
Idiot.
foneguy

Mar 13, 2007, 12:40 PM
Look for it after the 15th.
foneguy

Mar 13, 2007, 2:15 PM
Got into work today, and I have now heard that it looks like it'll be another couple of weeks.

It seems there is a problem with Windows.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.