Phone Scoop

printed December 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=6778

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Samsung VGA 1000 or Sanyo 8100 -- opinions??

by drake2828    Dec 3, 2003, 7:40 PM

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have had cell phones for ten years now and I am about ready to get rid of my samsung a460. I have been with cellone., at&t, verizon and sprint in years past. OF all the phones I have had (more than 1 dozen) this a460 is one of the best phones I ever owned and sprint is working out great for me.

It is time for me to get a new phone and I am deciding between these two. So let me know what you think of the VGA1000 and the Sanyo 8100 cause I need to pick one or the other. The 2 sales girls at the store were actually fighting each other over which was better.

Important to me (in no real order)
1) battery life -- (need it to be like my palm and last a couple of days)
2) dependabiilty for calls -- i need no drops and good reception
3) vibrates good -- (I am in court everyday and judges dont like ringing phones)

I like the camera idea but dont expect either of them to be so great I would get rid of my actual digital camera, but see that as just another feature though the pciture caller id seems like a cool idea for sure.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.