Phone Scoop

printed November 27, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=3253022

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Top message:  HTC DNA or Samsung Galaxy S III ? by Stefanos   Mar 12, 2013, 8:28 PM

Replying to:  Re: HTC DNA or Samsung Galaxy S III ? by Downscripting   May 21, 2013, 9:07 AM

Re: HTC DNA or Samsung Galaxy S III ?

by DarkStar    May 21, 2013, 2:56 PM   edited May 21, 2013, 3:01 PM

Reviews show that there is some lagginess on the s4 while the One is very fluid. But you can't put apps on your SD card. So if you run a lot of apps then you are SOL. And 32gb on a phone is plenty of space.

And when I say laginess its probably just a little bit.

I'm not trying to say the S4 is a bad choice. The S4 is an excellent choice. It has impressed me a lot. The screen is gorgeous. Not as much as the HTC ONE. But still, pretty darn amazing especially when you compare it to my GNex. And there are a lot of interesting features. Some of which may be useless but who knows. And whats cool about the S4 is that by the time you are ready for a new phone you are still learning about stuff your phone can do and may not want to give it up.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.