Phone Scoop

printed October 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=3249474

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Top message:  I want a Smartphone without a Data plan?? by sinclaircohen   Dec 3, 2012, 12:05 PM

Replying to:  Re: I want a Smartphone without a Data plan?? by Haggard   Dec 3, 2012, 3:47 PM

Re: I want a Smartphone without a Data plan??

by CellPhoneMedic    Apr 25, 2013, 10:45 AM

Try prepaid cell phones. Prepaid phones are becoming so popular; you don’t have to go to a cell phone provider to get one. You can find these types of mobile phones at home good stores, major retail conglomerates, like Wal-Mart, and even grocery stores! These locations usually have better prices because they offer more options for generic brands of prepay phones that are just as great as the cell phone providers. Another option to buying a pre-paid cell is the internet. You can do all kinds of shopping online, and can sometimes find better deals through websites like E-Bay and Overstock.com.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.