printed October 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=3226000

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Sony Xperia Z Review and How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Xperia Z

by HeavenTim    Jan 14, 2013, 2:57 AM

We're barely a few days into 2013 but that hasn't stopped smartphones from being announced. Sony is one of the first off the block with Xperia Z, the company's new flagship Android phone. With the hope to change its poor position on smartphone world and place itself amongst the stars, Sony is with all its forces to make Xperia Z a wonder in 2013 and even make it stack up against with the established kings of Google's castle like Galaxy S3, HTC One X. So how does this latest flagship Android device compare to its peers? Take a gander at my review.

Announced at CES 2013, this new handset takes over the role of its predecessor Xperia T and meanwhile it is toting an impressive set of specs. Now let us go in for a closer look.

Display: Just in line with the official specs, Xperia Z features a 5-inch display with a whopping 1080p resolution. The display delivers very pure color and wide view angle.

Processor: The Sony Xperia Z comes with a quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM, which could provide us with speedy processing speed. As we all know speed is quite important to a mobile and could remove our worrying on slowdown, especially when wanting to do more multi-task or play high-end game.

Camera: The shinning point on Xperia Z is no doubt its 13-megapixel camera. Far as I know, it is the first phone to record HDR video. Amazing!

Other features like high-capacity battery life, 4G LTE support and waterproof capability are making Xperia Z stack up quite well against the competition. Of course, such arrays of high-end specs are not going to come cheap. The price of Xperia Z is rumored to be equal with Galaxy Note 2. If this becomes true finally, most likely it will let its followers down.

After my full review on Xperia Z, let us come to the second part of my article - how to [url=http://www.leawo.com/knowledge/blu-ray-t o-sony-xperia-z.html]watch Blu-ray movies on Xperia Z[/url]?

With holding such a big-screen, speedy processing and long battery life phone, how can you miss out enjoying preferred movies especially those high definition Blu-ray movies on Xperia Z? Big screen means surprising movie watching experience! Top-tier processor means fast buffering speed! High-end battery means you have no need to worry about frequent charging!

Anyone who has the want to play Blu-ray movies on Xperia Z, one thing you should pay full attention: Just like other phones, Xperia Z cannot read Blu-ray movies directly. If you are eager to do that, converting Blu-ray to Xperia Z video is in great need! Just resorting to a Blu-ray video converter, your dream to make Blu-ray movies playable on Xperia Z cannot be achieved effortlessly!

Here you can follow my below guide to know how to rip Blu-ray to Xperia Z video.
1. After installing and running the app on your computer, you can click "Load BD" button to load Blu-ray movies.
2. For importing Blu-ray movies to Xperia Z successfully, you need to go to "Profile" box to pick up0 a compatible format as the output, say MP4.
3. Lastly, click bottom-right button "Convert" to start to convert Blu-ray to Xperia Z video.

When done with the full conversion, it is your time to transfer all ripped Blu-ray movies to Xperia Z for playback. Set your mind free with with those wonderful movies!

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.