printed August 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=3169730

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

buying a new phone on ebay and such

by kristi    Aug 15, 2012, 3:01 AM

I just lost my phone Crying or Very sad and my replacement is not for another year.. I was told that I could probly get a phone on ebay for a decent price but not sure how reliable it is Paranoid I have verizon and see that you can get a smart phone for a decent price but if I get it from verizon they require that I get a data plan and I don't need data i just talk, text and use the camera and the camera on those phones are better .. if i buy one of those on ebay will i still have to get a data plan ?? and how do I know it will work.. some of them say i have to contact my carrier to find out... what do I tell them when i contact them.. I'm thinking of buying a phone on ebay.. i don't think they will be happy with that... any infomation would be appreciated.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.