Phone Scoop

printed November 27, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=2983141

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Replying to:  new keyboard/slider android phone by LMarks   Oct 25, 2011, 6:05 PM

Re: new keyboard/slider android phone

by soundwave    Oct 25, 2011, 7:40 PM

Gravity t was kind of junk imo. The touch screens are not very good, and its not android.

Gravity smart is kind of underpowered i feel, whereas i believe the sidekick 4g has a 1ghz processor which should run things smoother.

You could look at:

G1 (older but nice phone, prob want to root it to install a more current version of android though.)And can find for less than $100 on ebay

The newest samsung sidekick 4g.

I think there was a mytouch slide 4g that came out not too long ago thats probably pretty good as well. Probably more expensive since its newer and has 8mp camera.

My suggestions are for a casual user, and trying to keep a lower price in mind. You could also look at buying an unlocked att phone as well, but none came to mind for me with what you were looking for.

Good luck Larry

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.