printed April 17, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=2980297

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Photon echo while making voice calls

by kwilliby    Oct 21, 2011, 9:53 AM

I read many reviews about the Photon and found little things wrong with it. One of the strongest things was it's voice quality while making voice calls.

I bought the phone and LOVE everything about it with ONE exception. While making voice calls I notice a 'sort of ' echo or reverberation while i'm speaking into the phone. the person i'm talking to sounds great, and they say i sound great. But I hear myself echoing a little while i'm talking. It gets worse when i speak louder so i try to speak quietly to keep the noise down.

i can't find anyone else complaining about this. i compared it to a EVO 4G and the EVO didn't make this noise at all, no matter how loud i talked.

This is my first smart phone. i hate to take it back just because of this one issue but i make a lot of phone calls with my phone and this just bothers me.

Anyone else hear of this issue?

thanks.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.