Phone Scoop

printed December 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=2972054

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

Replying to:  Best carrier while traveling the country by olim   Oct 10, 2011, 3:27 PM

Re: Best carrier while traveling the country

by Jellz    Oct 10, 2011, 8:14 PM

If you're going to be traveling a lot, don't stick with US Cellular. They only have coverage in about half the states, and beyond that you'd just be roaming and might be charged for it (I don't know how they handle it). For instance, all of Florida is roaming for them. I know this from experience because I checked (living in Florida and all).

Who you choose is up to you, but for extensive traveling, one of the 'big four' would be the best route to go, since they have more national coverage and less roaming. Though I also know AT&T has almost zero coverage in Nebraska, it's all roaming coverage, so you can keep that in mind too. As far as extensive coverage goes, Verizon would probably be the best bet.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.