printed July 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fi=1858

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Back to message list

To the LOCALS in here...........

by Tooling Engineer    Nov 4, 2003, 8:36 PM

Read the following comment, but at the end of this, I do have a very important question..

Im a new member and gotta tell you that after doing an extensive search on the phone that is best for me, I wouldnt of found it if it wasnt for you all here in the forums.

BTW, I purchased the SONY ERICSSON T616 this Saturday ( 11/01/03 )...

Now on to my question:
While reading all the postings of reviews and ratings (before I decided on buying the T616), I came across one particular thread titled "From Someone Who Knows", In this thread I remember the person saying that he/she works at Cingular and also giving some information as to a combination or code which you can enter into the phone to deactivate certain text prompts or certain screen setting which normally is almost impossible to do without this special code. Well, I came back here tonight to look for this thread and can not find it. Does anyone know how or where (maybe I was looking in the wrong forum, but Ive pretty much looked everywhere I was previously at), its my guess that maybe just maybe one of the "Forum Gods" (moderators) deleted his/her thread because it actually seemed like it was a code in which Sony Ericsson doesnt want to be given out or it would of been stated in the manual....

Can or does anyone know this code or where I can retreive the thread?

Better yet, does anyone know of more websites where you can go to that tell of "TRICKS or TIPS" on different cellular phones? Maybe I can find some other neat "unpublished" information about my T616...

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.