Phone Scoop

printed September 2, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=6778

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Samsung VGA 1000 or Sanyo 8100 -- opinions??

drake2828

Dec 3, 2003, 7:40 PM
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have had cell phones for ten years now and I am about ready to get rid of my samsung a460. I have been with cellone., at&t, verizon and sprint in years past. OF all the phones I have had (more than 1 dozen) this a460 is one of the best phones I ever owned and sprint is working out great for me.

It is time for me to get a new phone and I am deciding between these two. So let me know what you think of the VGA1000 and the Sanyo 8100 cause I need to pick one or the other. The 2 sales girls at the store were actually fighting each other over which was better.

Important to me (in no real order)
1) battery life -- (need it to be like my palm and last a couple of days)
2) dependabiilty for calls -...
(continues)
Flyinace2000

Dec 4, 2003, 10:00 AM
VGA1000...Its the one i was gonna get for my employee account(radioshack) until my Sprint Rep screwed me. But the VGA1000 is an awesome phone...One feature that set it apart is the no training voice dial. Its really cool.

-Will
drake2828

Dec 4, 2003, 2:29 PM
Thanks Will
I did not realize it had that. That is a feature I would like I think. I have played with both phones a lot at the store and think I will go with the VGA -- my samsung a460 was so awesome that I cant imagine having a bad samsung. Thanks again.
LondonBroil

Dec 4, 2003, 3:22 PM
I would go with the Sanyo 8100. Since your using Sprint, the Sanyo phones seem to work much better on Sprint's network than other brnads.

The 8100 has better battery life and it has the call screening feature. The camera on the A620 has much better resolution though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.