Phone Scoop

printed July 31, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=5928

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

RE: NEED HELP PLEASE! Phone questions.....

jhmdesign

Nov 27, 2003, 9:04 AM
Hapy thanksgiving everyone!

I am truly confused at the moment regarding switching my provider, finding a new phone and what to do?

I have a crappy Samsung phone now which is OK but my provider is Sprint and they are horrible.

So here is my request:

I am looking for a new flip (or small) phone that HAS BLUETOOTH. I am also looking for a new provider. I know certain carriers carry certain phones etc...but I need to switch my plan ASAP.

Can ANYONE Please help me out with some insight??

Thanks - I appreciate it.
junyc

Nov 27, 2003, 6:59 PM
I don't mind tring to assist you, one question. What is your primary usage area and I will try to assist you.
jhmdesign

Nov 27, 2003, 7:09 PM
Thanks so much!

My primary usage will be in my immediate area og NYC - northeast and some west coast but no international.....does that help?

PLease let me know.

Thanks!
junyc

Nov 27, 2003, 7:35 PM
Yes it does,for providers fisrt I would choose verizon then secound I would say t-mobile. Down fall as a flip you will not have access of a phone with blue tooth.
jungleroom_x

Nov 30, 2003, 7:05 PM
Why do you need Bluetooth anyway? It's a very cool system, but it's expensive as all hell and the price pretty much negates any of its functionality...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.