Phone Scoop

printed January 21, 2018
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=3286035

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Is it possible to make backup of my contacts from my phone?

Applegirl

Jan 22, 2015, 8:41 AM
Actually I have asked everything I wish in my subject)) Thank you for the help.
uditsh

Feb 13, 2015, 5:14 AM
It would be great if you could share name of your phone brand. If you are asking about iphone then you can make backup of your all contacts through iTunes or iCloud. For that you have to go through a setup procedure. Or if you are asking about any other phone then please let us know Smile
Joffery

Mar 2, 2015, 12:34 AM
Yes it is possible to backup your contacts from your phone. If you are using an Iphone or Android phone, it is even more easier. Can you please mention the model of your phone?
carrubayerka

Nov 7, 2017, 4:26 AM
Of course, it is really possible to back up contacts of your phone. Just sync the contacts with computer easily. And you can use a professional data assistant program like MobiKin Assistant to help, it is also helpful.
mezicklivi04

Dec 19, 2017, 4:53 AM
Yes, it is possible to do that. Just use a data assistant tool make a backup of your files like contacts, then you can save the contacts in a safe way. Here you can try Samsung messages backup tool, it can support most of Android phone and backup different kinds of files.
carrubayerka

Jan 4, 2018, 2:04 AM
Actually, you can easily backup all the contacts from your contacts by using Android assistant too,. then you can use it to backup the data as you like. MobiKin assistant tool is possible to do this thing, and you can quickly finish this thing quickly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.

This is a preview. Click for full glossary page.