See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=3269316

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Android VS iOS, which is better??

schankame

Oct 14, 2013, 12:10 AM
I am not sure if I am putting this in the correct forum, however I pose the question. To be totally honest I am a student majoring in computer science, and I happen to work for an indirect Verizon agent. Well for one of my classes I have to write a persuasive speech, hence the question. I didn't want to ask just anyone, but people who have actual knowledge on the topic. So any input one way or another would be great! And please, tell me why? Even if it is because it comes in a cool color is a valid reason. Thank you!
Riot Jr.

Oct 15, 2013, 11:24 PM
HARDWARE

Android Top class android devices have always been far better equipped than Iphones. And are generally more utilitarian, have better hardware specs and, often, upgradeable secondary memory. A flagship Android smartphone will have 1 or 2 stand out features (bigger/brighter screen, more RAM, faster processor, rugged body). Not without its flaws.

IOS An Iphone is and will always be as good as it can possibly be. The one that you have is the best of is class, not just one of the best. It is what it is and will most likely not have any particular weakness. No stand out features, though, just a good device in general with no major flaws.

SOFTWARE:

Android: Developping apps for android is easi...
(continues)
Doom Wolf

Oct 17, 2013, 11:06 AM
It really depends on what you're looking for.

Android offers a free/open experienc to its users. While iOS limits your experience to what they want it to be. Each has it rpos and cons.

Andoid offers you the option to upgrade memory using an SD card (most Android phones), iOS, well, you're stuck with 8, 32 or 64 GB. Each capacity represents a different cost.

While there's cloud storage on both platforms, not everyones has unlimited access to the internet, nor always. So being out of a hotspot really makes it difficult to store that info to then have memory storage available.
Plus, if the device fails you can kiss your "un-clouded" info good-bye.

Android gives you access to a removable battery (most Android phones). Which is very...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.